- House Rules Committee Chairman
- Rudy Giuliani
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- Jack Abramoff–2005 Indian casino lobbying fraud with Ralph E. Reed Jr., Grover Norquist, Michael Scanlon, implicating Tom DeLay and Bob Ney (R-OH). 2001 George W. Bush White House Transition Team: White House Contact was Abramoff’s former aide Susan Ralston, Executive Asst. to Karl Rove
- Greenberg Traurig
- Fmr. FBI Director William Sessions-Semyon Mogilevich–Ukraine–born- Negotiated a deal with the US DOJ for Mogilveich on a 45-count racketeering and money laundering indictment in Philadelphia, masterminding European shell companies, and separate probe: 2005 Ukraine Minister of Energy Yuri Boyko used Annex Holdings(Caribbean) to pay for DC lobbying, Yuri Boyko arranged energy/gas deals between Russian OAO Gazprom & Ukraine possibly tying(at the time) to Semyon Mogilevich. Sessions offered information on Islamist terrorism in exchange for negotiating charges, rejected by DOJ. Talks went through Neil C. Livingstone (Former CEO of GlobalOptions DC corporate intelligence operating in Russia & Caribbean with William Sessions on advisory board), from the 1980s Iran-Contra scandal and work with White House aide Oliver North. 2004 GlobalOptions/Livingstone was introduced to Ukrainian oligarch Dimytro Firtash‘s Cyprus-based Highrock Holdings with shares owned by Semyon Mogilevich‘s wife by Barbour Griffith: GlobalOptions/Livingstone’s lawsuit claimed Dimytro Firtash/Highrock Holdings owed for a “special operation” for a Ukrainian official in US District Ct, DC, however Livingstone said it was for passenger jet safety certification in the Central Asian market.
- Barbour Griffith & Rogers (Fmr. Gove. Haley Barbour-MI founded)-Alfa-for Russian Telecom-ALFA BANK–run by Russian minister Leonid Reiman, Putin close ally (DC Adviser was Mark D’Anastasio, WSJ reporter in 2007)- Reiman under US Money Laundering investigation; 2002-3 Friends of Ukraine (Headquartered at BG’s DC office, Chair Lanny Griffith) paid Barbour Griffith $320,000;2004 UK Shell Foruper Ltd. paid Barbour Griffith $820,000, via an attorney who structured deals under US DOJ investigation for Semyon Mogilevich ties
- Paul Manafort, Adviser to 1996 Dole Campaign, 2016 Trump Campaign Manager, Fmr. Ukraine PM Viktor Yanukovich, Rinat Akhmetov–with Bruce Jackson, Akhmetov met VP Dick Cheney
- Bruce Jackson-1996 Dole Fundraiser – Ukraine oligarch Rinat Akhmetov Yanukovych’s benefactor/ally gave $300,000 to Mrs. Jackson’s charity in 2005
- Alston & Bird–Fmr. Sen. Maj. Ldr. Bob Dole 1996 Presidential nominee- Helped Russian aluminum oligarch Oleg Deripaska with visa to visit the US in 2005 despite US Security concerns ($300,000-2003, $260,000-2005)
**Fmr. FBI Director William Sessions-Father of Pete, Fired by Bill Clinton, Atty. for Russian Mafiya Boss Semyon Mogilevich [Semion]**-Ukraine-born- Negotiated a deal with the US DOJ for Mogilveich on a 45-count racketeering and money laundering indictment in Philadelphia, masterminding European shell companies, and separate probe: 2005 Ukraine Minister of Energy Yuri Boyko used Annex Holdings (Caribbean) to pay for DC lobbying,Yuri Boyko and Dimytro Firtash/Highrock Holdings arranged energy/gas deals between Russian OAO Gazprom & Ukraine possibly tying(at the time) to Semyon Mogilevich, William Sessions’ client.
May 2018, Pete Sessions sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to remove US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch
Pete Sessions is “Congressman 1” in indictment of Rudy Giuliani associates, reports say Texas Tribune Multiple news outlets have reported that the former House chairman, now running for Congress in another district, was involved in the effort to oust the U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine.
Toward the end of Sessions’ toughest — and unsuccessful — campaign for reelection last year, Giuliani headlined a fundraiser on his behalf. “I have been friends with Rudy Giuliani for more than 30 years” Sessions said on his ties to the former New York City mayor. “I do not know what his business or legal activities in Ukraine have been.”
Sessions is now running for Congress in the 17th Congressional District, which is about 90 miles from his former, Dallas-based 32nd District.