- Money Laundering
- Donald Trump
- Trump Properties
- Trump Mafia
- Trump Lawsuits
- Deutsche Bank
- Mazars CPA
- Trump Sexual Abuse Cases
- Senate Intelligence Report
- The Mueller Report
- Conspiracy: The Meetings
- Elliott Broidy and serial pedophile George Nader spent a year in the Mid East cultivating almost $1 billion in contracts and illegal backchannel meetings to encourage the US in a blockade against its ally Qatar– Influencing US DOJ to drop asset forfeiture case against Malaysian Jho Low in the 1MDB embezzlement and extradite Guo Wengui to China; Steve Bannon was arrested on Guo Wengui’s yacht
- Steve Bannon– “We Build The Wall” scam
- Erik Prince – “We Build The Wall” scam; Board
- Trump Ethics
SDNY CASES OF TRUMP ASSOCIATES
- Rudy Giuliani– Ukraine business and failure to file as a Foreign Registered Agent (FARA)
- Judge J. Paul Oetken, US Attorney Geoffrey Berman:
- Andrey Kukushkin Impeachment-Ukraine Foreign Campaign Finance Violations
- David Correia Impeachment-Ukraine Foreign Campaign Finance Violations At Large
- Lev Parnas– Impeachment-Ukraine Foreign Campaign Finance Violations
- Igor Fruman-Impeachment-Ukraine Foreign Campaign Finance Violations in Straw Donor Scheme lied, saying they used Global Energy Producers (“GEP”), a purported liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) company, but did pay House Rules Committee Chairman Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX) to pressure the US to remove the now-Fmr. US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, and Sessions had received $3 million in donations from a Trump-aligned super PAC Press release
- Deutsche Bank
- VTB Bank-Putin’s bank backed around $2billion in Deutsche Bank loans to Trump
- Trump Organization
- Trump Family
- Jared Kushner,Donald Trump Jr., Steve Bannon, Sam Clovis, Erik Prince: Criminal referral for prosecution by the Senate Intelligence Committee to the DC US Attorney‘s Office under Jessie Liu, who was fired and replaced by Trump AG Bill Barr‘s associate Tim Shea (charged in the “We Build The Wall” scam), who then reduced Roger Stone‘s sentence & dropped the case against Mike Flynn on May 7, 2020, who already pleaded guilty twice. Fmr. DC US Atty.Glenn Kirschner Explains ItNY AG Leticia James v.DONALD TRUMP, DONALD TRUMP, IVANKA TRUMP, ERIC TRUMP, THE DONALD J. TRUMP FOUNDATION founded in 1987 November 7, 2019; Ordered to pay $2 million “(1) breach of fiduciary duty and waste under New York’s Not-for- Profit Corporation Law (“N-PCL”) against the Individual Respondents; (2) failure properly to administer Foundation assets and waste under New York’s Estates, Powers and Trusts Law (“EPTL”) against the Individual Respondents; (3) wrongful related party transactions against Mr. Trump as defined in the N-PCL and EPTL; (4) dissolution of the Foundation under the N-PCL §§ 112 and 1101; (5) dissolution of the Foundation under the N-PCL §§ 112 and 1102; and (6) an injunction pending resolution of this proceeding.” Des Moines, Iowa on January 28, 2016 Donald Trump for Vets.com video Mike Huckabee: Fundraiser for military veterans was actually a campaign organized and planned event. The campaign contributed $2.8 million to the Trump Foundation. The following day, named donors C-Span.
- Donald Trump Jr.– Referred for criminal prosecution by the Senate Intelligence Committee to the DC US Attorney‘s Office
- Jared Kushner– Referred for criminal prosecution by the Senate Intelligence Committee to the DC US Attorney‘s Office
- Eric Trump – NY AG Leticia James v. THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION, INC.; DJT HOLDINGS LLC; DJT HOLDINGS MANAGING MEMBER LLC; SEVEN SPRINGS LLC; ERIC TRUMP; CHARLES MARTABANO; MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS, LLP; and SHERI DILLON 68-Page Memo to Force Compliance with Remitting Taxes & Corp. Documents August 24, 2020
Ivanka Trump – Under FBI Counterintelligence Investigation for Trump for the brand-licensed Trump International Hotel and Tower in Vancouver that opened a Ivanka Trump™ Spa in February 2017 & developed by Malaysian billionaire Joo Kim Tiah’s Holborn Group for $360 million after Tiah befriended Donald Trump Jr.. in 2013 & pitched Ivanka on October 21, 2015 at a “Trump Luxe” VIP condo service launch in the YVR London Aviation Centre . Holburn is backed by Tony Tiah Thee Kian, chairman of TA Enterprise, who has securities laws violations and made “false statements to the Kuala Lumpur stock exchange”CNN. Trump International Hotel Vancouver operator files for bankruptcy Daily Hive Urbanized Kenneth Chan. August 28, 2020 “Records obtained by Daily Hive Urbanized from the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada show TA Hotel Management has total liabilities of $4.8 million and total assets of $1.1 million.”Trump International Hotel & Tower Baku, Azerbaijan-Never opened (2008 conception), 2009-10 US Embassy cables exposed by WikiLeaks; May 2012 developer contracts with former maintenance engineer turned parliamentarian Elton Mammadov & Baghlan Group‘s Baku XXI Century ($2.5m), 2014 hotel announcement with architect Pierre Baillargeon & Mace of London, Backers: “notoriously corrupt” Ziya Mammadov, Azerbaijani Transportation Minister & an oligarch, supposedly using son Anar’s company and a Trump license, the family shell zqan. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (F.C.P.A.)-(Trump’s SEC Chair, Jay Clayton, wrote a 2011 paper against it. In 2000, 3 cases, in 2016, 54): US Companies cannot reward a foreign government officials in exchange for material or immaterial, preferential benefit. even unknowingly by avoiding discovery of a partner’s corruption (closing the “head in the sand” loophole; see Frederic Bourke of Dooney & Bourke sentenced 1 year in prison for Azerbaijani deal, 2009 ; Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRG)– When TIH&T Baku was conceived (2008), Ziya gave the 2008-incorporated construction company Azarpassillo millions in contracts for the Baku-Iranian Astara highway & more, chaired by Keyumars Darvishi who was head of the construction company, Raman, owned by the IRG‘s main financial arm, the Islamic Revolution Mostazafan Foundation. Keyumars has been the acting director of brother Habil’s Tehran Metro Co. & was a Sardar/Sr. Official of the IRG, and brother Kamal runs the IRG-controlled & 2007 US-sanctioned for Iran nuclear missile development co., Nasr that makes ballistic missile guidance systems. The Trump Org. knew by 2015. The US considers the 150,000 independent theocratic military IRG a terrorist organization involved in Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering, and supports Hezbollah New Yorker
- Trump Organization-NY AG Leticia James’ 68-Page Memo
- Trump Campaign
- Steve Bannon– Referred for criminal prosecution by the Senate Intelligence Committee to the DC US Attorney‘s Office
- Arrested for the “We Build The Wall” fundraising scam
- Sam Clovis, Agricultural Advisor- Referred for criminal prosecution by the Senate Intelligence Committee to the DC US Attorney‘s Office
- Erik Prince Referred for criminal prosecution by the Senate Intelligence Committee to the DC US Attorney‘s Office
- Elliott Broidy
- Steve Bannon– Referred for criminal prosecution by the Senate Intelligence Committee to the DC US Attorney‘s Office
Michael Cohen– Trump is co-conspirator Individual 1 in Campaign Finance Violations and Tax Fraud
- Trump Inaugural Committee– Illegal Foreign Contributions
- Elliott Broidy
- Fmr. Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY-27)- Insider Trading 2018 for June 22, 2017, MIS416 – a multiple sclerosis drug in development by Innate
White House Attorney Don McGahn
- John Eisenberg, NSC’s Top Attorney
Congress asks Trump attorney Michael Cohen to turn over documents, testify “on May 30, 2017, Cohen refused to do so.” Washington Post Video Trump’s personal attorney hires attorney: Report The Hill June 16, 2017
Cohen is mentioned in the Steele Dossier as being key to the Trump-Russia communication and cover-up.
Resigned Marc E. Kasowitz, Defense Attorney retained by Trump to defend him in Russian investigation. “Kasowitz, who has known Trump for decades, has represented Trump in numerous cases, including on his divorce records, real estate transactions and allegations of fraud at Trump University. He is a partner at Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman in New York. The outside legal team would be separate from the White House Counsel’s Office, which is led by Donald F. McGahn, who served as the Trump campaign’s attorney. ” Washington Post
July 21, 2017 “Marc Kasowitz is out as Mr. Trump’s personal attorney, CBS News chief White House correspondent Major Garrett reports. And Kasowitz’s spokesman, Mark Corallo, has resigned, Garrett says.” CBS News
Bayrock/KazBay-Money Laundering vehicle for Trump Properties
NY AG Leticia James v. THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION, INC.; DJT HOLDINGS LLC; DJT HOLDINGS MANAGING MEMBER LLC; SEVEN SPRINGS LLC; ERIC TRUMP; CHARLES MARTABANO; MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS, LLP; and SHERI DILLON 68-Page Memo to Force Compliance with Remitting Taxes & Corp. Documents August 24, 2020
Sheri Dillon of the International and Moscow Award-Winning Law Firm Morgan Lewis, was representing Trump in his “tax audit.” On January 11, 2017, Trump held a press conference and presented piles of empty, blank file folders. This is the same tactic that Trump’s mentor, Roy Cohn used. A lawyer discusses the tactic on SidebarForPlaintiffs.com Read about McCarthy attorney and Trump, Roger Stone and Paul Manafort‘s Mentor, Roy Cohn here: A mentor in shamelessness: the man who taught Trump the power of publicity
Attorney General William P. Barr on the Nomination of Jay Clayton to Serve as U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Friday, June 19, 2020 effective with United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey Craig Carpenito in the Interim beginning July 3, 2020
- Michael Cohen– Testified on February 27, 2019 before the US Congress that the Trump Organization inflated property values on loan applications to inflate assets and then deflated their valuations in tax filings to reduce tax liability and qualify for a loan to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014. Cohen provided information with valuations of $8.7 billion from about 2011-13 that were given to Deutsche Bank, at least in part. Cohen also testified that Trump directed him to lie about hush money payments to Stormy Daniels that implicated Donald Trump Jr. and Allen Weisselberg, Trump CFO. Cohen took a $130,000 home-equity loan to pay for 11 installments starting with $35,000 check on August 1, 2017 from Trump’s personal bank account bearing Trump’s signature to pay Stormy (See evidence). Cohen testified that Trump knew about the June 9. 2016 Trump Tower meeting over dropping Russian sanctions in exchange for dirt on Hillary. Magnitsky Act Sanctions-“ref. Adoptions”Cohen described the “catch and kill” method of silencing whistleblowers in the media via The National Enquirer/David Pecker/AMI.
- Trump Tower Moscow–Michael Cohen testified, but Trump’s attorney Jay Sekulow denied plans that stem from 2012.
- Watch Full Cohen Testimony. Key Moments of the Cohen Testimony.
- Deutsche Bank is under multiple investigations for money laundering, bank fraud, tax fraud, and insurance fraud.
- 2008 Trump Defaulted on a Deutsche Bank loan, so Jared Kushner recommended his private banker Rosemary Vrablic, whose boss was William Broeksmit. Broeksmit wasUkraine-born and committed suicide by hanging in 2014, leading his son to discover documents, work with the FBI, and write the book Dark Towers.
- Russiagate DeathWatch
- Late Deutsche Bank Exec’s Son Gave Trump, Russia Documents to FBI, Congress: Report Daily Beast Barbie Latza Nadeau October 01, 2019
- VTB Bank-Russia’s State Bank, backed Trump’s Deutsche Bank loans
- 2012 Doral Resort in Miami- $100 million Deutsche Bank loan
- 2015 Washington, DC, Old Post Office Hotel conversion – $170 million
- Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R.”Cy” Vance
- Trump’s Bank Was Subpoenaed by N.Y. Prosecutors in Criminal Inquiry The subpoena, sent to Deutsche Bank, suggests that the inquiry into President Trump’s business practices is more wide-ranging than previously known. The New York Times By David Enrich, Ben Protess, William K. Rashbaum and August 5, 2020 “On his 2012 balance sheet, Mr. Trump described an estate he owns in Westchester County, N.Y., as being worth $291 million. He bought the property, Seven Springs, in 1996 for $7.5 million…Also in 2012 — just as the economy was beginning to recover from the financial crisis — Mr. Trump valued his skyscraper at 40 Wall Street in Lower Manhattan at $527 million. An article in The Wall Street Journal that year reported that property had a value of about $400 million, based on sales of comparable properties. It would be three more years until the building achieved Mr. Trump’s valuation, according to Trepp, which tracks commercial real estate lending.”
- SCOTUS Trump v. Deutsche Bank AG #19-760 Decided July 9, 2020
- SCOTUS Trump v. Vance # 19-635
- SCOTUS- Trump v. Mazars USA, LLP- #19-715 DC Circuit Court Decided July 9, 2020
- July 9, 2020 The US Supreme Court ruled that New York prosecutors may seek Trump’s financial records from Mazars USA, LLP, his accountant, because President Nixon was required to turn over Tapes that implicated him and President Clinton was also required to provide evidence that implicated him. Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito Jr. voted against it. Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch agreed. It separately ruled that Congress could not see the same records for now.
December 16, 2016: ELECTIONS Free Speech For People Campaign for Accountability v. Russia and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., filed before the Federal Election Commission. The Complaint
Hush money to influence 2016 election-Michael Cohen– Testified on February 27, 2019 before the US Congress that Trump directed him to lie about hush money payments to Stormy Daniels that implicated Donald Trump Jr. and Allen Weisselberg, Trump CFO. Cohen took a $130,000 home-equity loan to pay for 11 installments starting with $35,000 check on August 1, 2017 from Trump’s personal bank account bearing Trump’s signature to pay Stormy (See evidence).
Trump took $17 million in insurance for damage few remember Associated Press October 24, 2016 “PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Donald Trump received a $17 million insurance payment in 2005 for hurricane damage to Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Palm Beach, but The Associated Press can find little evidence of such large-scale damage.
Trump has said the property was devastated after hurricanes in 2004 and 2005. But Mar-a-Lago members, staff and preservation officials do not recall significant damage, raising questions about how the payout was approved. Nor do Palm Beach building permit records show that Trump ever performed major reconstruction or restoration work to the historic property, though former city officials say such repairs would almost certainly have required approval.
Trump did not answer questions from the AP about the damage, but he conceded pocketing some of the insurance money in a 2007 deposition in an unrelated civil lawsuit.” Associated Press
Underestimating Wealth 2006, “Trump has accused both Forbes magazine and “TrumpNation” author Timothy O’Brien of under-estimating his wealth. (He filed a defamation suit in 2006 against O’Brien, who had estimated Trump’s net worth at between $150 and $250 million, claiming that the assertions in his book were inaccurate and had cost the Trump Organization deals. The suit was eventually dismissed.)” The Real Deal
Gambino-associated Moll sued at Trump Tower “FBI agents subpoenaed Trump in 1980 to ask about his dealing with John Cody, a Teamsters official described by law enforcement as a very close associate of the Gambino crime family…But a female friend of Cody’s, a woman with no job who attributed her lavish lifestyle to the kindness of friends, bought three Trump Tower apartments right beneath the triplex where Donald lived with his wife Ivana. Cody stayed there on occasion and invested $500,000 in the units. Trump, Barrett reported, helped the woman get a $3 million mortgage without filling out a loan application or showing financials. In the summer of 1982 Cody, then under indictment, ordered a citywide strike—but the concrete work continued at Trump Tower. After Cody was convicted of racketeering, imprisoned and lost control of the union, Trump sued the woman for $250,000 for alteration work. She countersued for $20 million and in court papers accused Trump of taking kickbacks from contractors, asserting this could “be the basis of a criminal proceeding requiring an attorney general’s investigation” into Trump. Trump then quickly settled, paying the woman a half-million dollars.” Politico
TRUMP SETTLED FOR FRAUD & CONSPIRACY
Illegal Polish Immigrants built Trump Tower while Mafia-controlled Union Permitted It “In 1979, when Trump hired a demolition contractor to take down the Bonwit Teller department store to make way for Trump Tower, he hired as many as 200 non-union men to work alongside about 15 members of the House Wreckers Union Local 95. The non-union workers were mostly illegal Polish immigrants paid $4 to $6 per hour with no benefits, far below the union contract. At least some of them did not use power tools but sledgehammers, working 12 hours a day or more and often seven days a week. Known as the “Polish brigade,” many didn’t wear hard hats. Many slept on the construction site…the Genovese family principally controlled the union; this was demonstrated by extensive testimony, documents and convictions in federal trials, as well as a later report by the New York State Organized Crime Task Force…When the Polish workers and a union dissident sued for their pay and benefits, Trump denied any knowledge that illegal workers without hard hats were taking down Bonwit with sledgehammers. The trial, however, demonstrated otherwise: Testimony showed that Trump panicked when the nonunion Polish men threatened a work stoppage because they had not been paid. Trump turned to Daniel Sullivan, a labor fixer and FBI informant, who told him to fire the Polish workers. Trump knew the Polish brigade was composed of underpaid illegal immigrants and that S&A was a mob-owned firm, according to Sullivan and others. “Donald told me that he was having his difficulties and he admitted to me that — seeking my advice — that he had some illegal Polish employees on the job. I reacted by saying to Donald that ‘I think you are nuts,'” Sullivan testified at the time. “I told him to fire them promptly if he had any brains.” In an interview later, Sullivan told me the same thing.” In 1991, a federal judge, Charles E. Stewart Jr., ruled that Trump had engaged in a conspiracy to violate a fiduciary duty, or duty of loyalty, to the workers and their union and that the “breach involved fraud and the Trump defendants knowingly participated in his breach.” The judge did not find Trump’s testimony to be sufficiently credible and set damages at $325,000. The case was later settled by negotiation, and the agreement was sealed.” Politico