- Republican Party
- Mitch McConnell
- Republican Party
- American Conservative Union -CPAC lobby was founded in 1964 by William F. Buckley Jr., David Keene, Chairman 1984-2011
- “Diana Hubbard Carr, ACU’s former administrative director and ex-wife of David Keene, pleaded guilty in June 2011 to embezzling between $120,000 and $400,000 from 2006 to 2009, during her time as bookkeeper for the group.” Wikipedia
- NRA-David Keene President 2011-13
- Matt Schlapp Chairman, George W Bush political adviser
- “Moonies“-David Keene Opinion Editor of Moonie-founded Washington Times, Legitimized by Reagan-Keene worked on campaign, also George HW Bush
- Bob Dole 1996 Campaign v. Bill Clinton-with David Keene
- Mitt Romney-Keene worked on campaign
- Gambling & Casinos-Common manufacturing companies because Gaming and Voting Machines use the same technology. Dominion Voting’s Sr. VP of Operations is from GTech Gaming Company (NICOLE NOLLETTE , US Naval College), SERBIAN SOFTWARE developers
- Georgia-Agreed to buy Dominion Voting Machines July 2019
- United In Purpose John Murphy founded United in Purpose (UiP) in 2008, and now runs a DOD surveillance equipment company. Convicted Felon Bill Dallas is the past/current president of UiP.George Barna and David Barton (NBRR) are “Directors” of United In Purpose Education; “Champion the Vote” campaign with NBRR & Barton’s “Wall Builders“
- National Black Robe Regiment NBRR-David Barton (Keep the Promise PAC)& Glenn Beck
- Pioneer Solutions-191m voter data breach Dec 2015, founded by felon Bill Dallas, including 18m enriched profiles, Tamas Cser Digital Smart Tech./Functionize
- Religious Right
- Council for National Policy-Mercer associates & more
- Cambridge Analytica-Psychometric micro-targeting in elections; Sold data to Heritage Foundation, Rebekah Mercer board of both Heritage & Cambridge, Steve Bannon, Dir, hired AggregateIQ in Brexit; parent co.SCL Elections hired Black Cube, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson
- The Alt-Right
- Russian Republicans
- Social Media 2016 Campaign
- The Investigated
- The Mueller Report
- Obstruction of Justice
- Defense the Trump Way: Diversion and Counter-attacks
- Trump Lawyers
- Trump Lawsuits
- Trump Mafia Ties
- The Russians
- Ed Lozansky Russian-born, founded Russia House–American University & Young Republicans in Moscow, World Russia Forum; August 1, 2010: us-russia.org; propagandist, anti-Magnitsky Act
- Dmitri Simes, Center for National Interest-arranged Mayflower Hotel April 27, 2016 Handler for Maria Butina
- Oleg Deripaska– hired Zamel’s former firm; Deripaska offered polling data & private briefings (Deripaska denies receipt) from Manafort–Rick Gates–Konstantin Klimnik –Rinat Akhmetov & Serhly Lovochkin connection
- Dmitry Rybolovlev–Zamel’s former firm PSY Group online campaigns, Followed Trump Campaign (NC, Las Vegas), Bought inflated Trump Palm Beach mansion
- Internet Research Agency-Prighozin
- Russian Mob– Red Mafiya
- Brighton Beach-Italian Mafia + Russian Mob
- Night Wolves Motorcycle Gang GRU Special Forces in US and Russia
- Russian Orthodox Church-Cozied up to the Religious Right who encouraged Soviet religious asylum immigration.
- Yandex Search Engine-Ukraine charged the Russian co. with Treason for cyber espionage on citizens
- Conspiracy-The Meetings– August 3, 2016 Joel Zamel of PSY Group, Prince, Donald Trump, Jr, George Nader
- Donald Trump Jr.
- George Nader paid Zamel $2 million after the election, set August 3, 2016 meeting and several between Campaign, UAE, and Saudi Arabia Cooperating Witness; Pedophile
- Trump Campaign-PSY Group pitched its ability to influence the results
- Newt Gingrich–Zamel told the former House Speaker, to offer PSY Group services to Jared Kushner
CNP Council for National Policy: Paul Weyrich Award 2012. ALEC alumnus
GOP group sues to block Michigan redistricting commission The Hill BY REID WILSON – July 30, 2019 “A national Republican group helmed by former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Tuesday filed a federal lawsuit aimed at blocking a redistricting commission that Michigan voters approved by a wide margin last year. The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Grand Rapids, seeks to knock down Proposition 2, which shifted responsibility for redrawing district boundaries from the state legislature to a citizen commission.” National Republican Redistricting Trust. Open Secrets. Donors to NRRT 2018: Paul Ryan $7.1m, Kevin McCarthy $2.4m, Steve Scalise $ 1.87m McHenry $1.8m Brady 1.6m, Stiver $1.1m, Western National Group $1m, Bank of America $834k, Koch $778k, Bluff Point Assoc. $766k, Show Me Inst. $746k, Steart & Stevenson $738k, Ariel Corp $715,k, Rennaissance Tech/Mercer $712k, Energy Transfer Equity $693k, Charles Schwab $623k, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories $549k, Blaine $538k, Crow Holdings $536, Devin Nunes $500k
The Council for National Policy (to which Kellyanne, Bannon, the DeVos family, the Mercers, Pence, Ken Blackwell, and two men whose families funded the largest voting machine vendor in the U.S.) has set a deadline of 2020 for restoring “religion and economic freedom and Judeo-Christian values” under the Constitution. Dec 27, 2017 By Jennifer S. Cohn Citations updated July 20, 2018
THREAD CONTINUED from Jim DeMint page
“102. Governor Scott Walker’s recall election in 2012 was also anomalous. Whereas exit polls had Walker within .1% of his Democratic rival, Walker officially won by 6%.
- Scott Walker is not in the CNP directory. But he won the “Paul Weyrich award” in the run-up to his 2012 election.
Walker Wins Paul Weyrich Award. PR Watch Submitted by Rebekah Wilce on October 22, 2012 https://www.prwatch.org/news/2012/10/11805/walker-wins-paul-weyrich-award “Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, an alumnus of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) from his time as a state legislator, received an award named after one of ALEC’s founders, Paul Weyrich, in February 2012. The award went unnoticed at the time as Walker battled a recall election, but was discovered by the “2old2care”blog.
Weyrich, a Racine native who died in 2008, didn’t just found ALEC. The right-wing political apparatchik was the founding president of the Heritage Foundation, and led the Free Congress Foundation, a politically and socially conservative think tank striving, as its website used to say, to “return [America] to the culture that made it great, our traditional, Judeo-Christian, Western culture.” He helped shape the right-wing agenda for more than thirty years.”
- This article explains how Scott Walker wants to call that Constitutional Convention proposed by Weyrich as well.
- How Conservatives Are Trying to Rewrite the Constitution Pacific Standard REBECCA BUCKWALTER-POZAJune15, 2017 While Congress and the Trump administration continue to push the GOP agenda via legislation, other conservatives are trying to change the Constitution itself. If just four more state legislatures pass resolutions calling for a constitutional convention, the United States…
- This article shows how Walker is attacking public universities.What is driving Scott Walker’s war on Wisconsin universities Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Rally Point
Saul Newton’s blog is part of our Purple Wisconsin project. Newton is the Executive Director of the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce and a U.S. Army veteran.
What is driving Scott Walker’s war on Wisconsin universities Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Rally Point June 10, 2015 “Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin’s colleges have been the targets of an ideologically motivated attack to undermine and dismantle higher education in this state. In his first term, Walker slashed funding for Wisconsin universities and technical colleges by nearly $400 million while in-state tuition rose by double digits. As tuition increased Walker froze funding for financial aid programs and cut tuition assistance by nearly $40 million, forcing college students to carry the weight of his extreme budget cuts. Earlier this year, Scott Walker defied the national trend and intensified his war on the on the University of Wisconsin System by proposing a massive budget cut of $300 million, the largest funding cut in University of Wisconsin history. He also included a proposal in the budget to eliminate portions of the Wisconsin Idea, the University of Wisconsin’s mission statement that codifies that the purpose of the University of Wisconsin System is to improve people’s lives outside the classroom. When confronted, Walker claimed the changes were the result of a “drafting error” and quickly withdrew the proposal. Records later revealed that Walker’s office had directed the changeso ver the concerns of University of Wisconsin System administrators. In addition, Walker’s budget proposal includes unprecedented assaults on academic freedom and university governance that are already driving away professors and facultyfrom across Wisconsin. Walker’s crusade against higher education is not “reform,” but is actually strategic and coordinated assault on universities across this state.”
- This article shows how Scott Walker (CNP) would like to ban abortions even in the case of rape or incest. Scott Walker to Sign Ban on Abortions for Rape, Incest The Daily Beast Betsy Woodruff May 28, 2015 When it comes to abortion, Scott Walker aims to keep his promises. But doing so could make his life-and his almost…”/end Jennifer Cohn thread