- Fred Trump
- Donald Trump
- Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner
- Donald Trump Jr. & Vanessa Haydon (Model) “I’m at this fashion show,” Vanessa Trump said, recalling their meeting in 2003. “Donald Trump comes up to me with his son: ‘Hi, I’m Donald Trump. I wanted to introduce you to my son Donald Trump Jr.'”… “Donald comes back up to me again, ‘I don’t think you’ve met my son Donald Trump Jr.,'” Vanessa Trump recalled. She remembers responding, “Yeah, we just met, five minutes ago.”…”Wait, you’re “the one with the retarded dad!” Vanessa blurted out. On Nov. 12, 2005, they married at Mar- a-Lago, the family’s club in Florida.” NY Times “Vanessa Trump has been involved in charity efforts from a young age, including her brother-in-law Eric Trump’s foundation, where she serves on the executive committee. She volunteered on an Operation Smile medical mission in Nicaragua in 2008 along with her husband, according to the Eric Trump Foundation’s website. She started a handbag line, La Poshett, in 2010, ‘an exclusive, one-of-a-kind handbag line for women who seek elegance, luxury and grace for both day and evening ensemble with sleek, smart clutches, handbags and pouches.'” Heavy.com
- Eric Trump & Lara
- The Timeline
- Trump Properties
- Trump Tenants
- Trump Models
- Trump Mafia Ties
- Trump Donors
- Trump Campaign 2016
- Cambridge Analytica
- Steve Bannon
- Paul Manafort–Viktor Yanukovych campaign, Trump Campaign Manager
- Victor Pinchuk– 2019 ext $2.31 billion Ukrainian Oligarch “Trump Foundationreported a $150,000 gift from the foundation of Viktor Pinchuk, a powerful Ukrainian steel magnate…the gift was made as part of an agreement for Trump to speak — via video link — to a conference Pinchuk organized in September 2015. The conference, called the Yalta European Strategy annual meeting, was held in Kiev. At the time of his 20-minute speech, titled “How New Ukraine’s Fate Affects Europe and the World,” Trump was already a presidential candidate.” Washington Post. Metals
- Trump Campaign 2020
- Trump Lawsuits
- Trump Lawyers
- Team Trump
- Allen Weisselberg, Trump Organization CFO – Became a cooperating witness to avoid prosecution.
- Trump Transition Team
- Trump Donors
- Trump Properties
- Trump Organization
- Bayrock– COO Felix Sater, Salvatore Lauria
- Tevfik Arif, Bayrock Founder, Soviet official
- Rudy Giuliani – KazBay BV 2007- Bayrock + Khrapunov‘s Helvetic Capital S.A (Swiss)
- Sapir Organization-Tamir Sapir Trump SoHo investor
- Sam Kislin–Tamir Sapir‘s business partner in electronics retail
- FL Group-Iceland BV investment bank into Trump SoHo-2013 lawsuit alleging an unrealized $250 million tax avoidance scheme on a 2007 FL $50 million investment into Bayrock with $2 billion tied to Trump.
Why Did a Russia-Friendly Icelandic Fund Want To Invest In Trump Projects? Talking Points Memo By Sam Thielman August 22, 2017 “A former finance director at Bayrock, Jody Kriss, sued the company in 2010 for allegedly misrepresenting Sater’s role—though the complaint remained sealed by the court until 2016. In an interview with Bloomberg, Kriss said another Icelandic bank called offering a counter investment to FL Group’s proposed $50 million, and Sater and Arif told him to stick with that firm because it was “closer to Putin.” The $50 million payment was unusual, to say the least. According to Kriss’s complaint, FL Group bought 62 percent of the profits from four Bayrock properties, which was the developer’s entire stake. Those properties were a development called Waterpointe on a blighted 20-acre property in Whitestone, New York that Bayrock had agreed to detoxify; Trump SoHo; a Trump tower in Phoenix, Arizona; and the Trump Merrimac in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida…Another bank owned in large part by FL, Kaupthing, had made loans to Alexander Shnaider, the Russian-Canadian billionaire who financed the failed Trump tower in Toronto, which he used to buy a yacht. It also had other wealthy Russians on the books, among them Smirnoff Vodka magnate Yuri Shefler. ”
- Alexander Mashkevich-Trump SoHo investor
- Trump Mafia
- Trump Tower Moscow- The tower was planned since 2012, confirmed at the Miss Universe Pageant, Moscow
- Trump Models
The fraud-riddled Trump SoHo project ultimately failed and was foreclosed upon by lenders in 2014, but its legacy lives on in a byzantine web of lawsuits.
We’ve obtained leaked copies of those emails related to a key lawsuit related to the Trump SoHo – which are embedded below – that outline the Trump family’s complicity in a major financial crime.
Three weeks ago, Bloomberg News reported that Mueller is focusing on the lower Manhattan Trump Soho Hotel deal and Vanity Fair reported recently that new emails reveal the Trump family’s participation in a criminal enterprise there.
The Russian money trail leads right through the president’s troubled project in downtown Manhattan. A series of e-mails reveals new details.
ZDF interviewed an American national financial fraud expert Professor William Black, who was told the sordid tale of the Trump SoHo frauds without being told the names of the participants.
He concluded that based on their thorough reporting that the First Family participated in a business that was committing bank fraud in a pattern and a practice of illegal conduct which violated the federal racketeering laws known as the RICO Act.”