- Viktor Yanukovych Ukraine’s Former President works with an organized crime syndicate that includes Azarov M.Ya., Arbuzov S.G., Pshonka V. P., Pshonka AV, Klimenko O.V., Zakharchenko V.Yu., Bakulin Y.M., Borisov Yu.S., Tamrazov O.G., Kurchenko S.V. and others per Ukraine’s Complaint against Viktor Yanukovych brought by General Prosecutor of Ukraine Lutsenko, Yu.V. and the deputy of Ukraine Chornovil Tetyana, M. “It was established that during the period of 2010-2014 the participants of the aforementioned criminal organization as a result of criminal activity received at their own disposal financial resources at the amount of more than 40 billion US dollars…at the end of April 2011, Arbuzov S.G. and Kurchenko S.V. planned and agreed with Viktor Yanukovych and other participants of the criminal organization the scheme of legalization (laundering) of the proceeds from crime through the commission of the financial transactions and transactions for the acquisition of securities by their control nominees securities – government bonds of Ukraine (hereinafter – bonds) in order to legally highly profitable and highly guaranteed income as a result of currency fluctuations of the national currency of Ukraine and the preservation of their foreign currency assets in one of the most secure and liquid forms of government securities.For the purchase of government bonds Arbuzov S.G. and Kurchenko S.V. used the controlled business entities – residents, especially companies Wonderbliss Ltd., Sabulong Trading Ltd., Opalcore Ltd., Akemi Management Ltd., Wellar Investments Inc., Quickpace Ltd., Loricom Holding Group Ltd., Katiema Enterprises Ltd., Kviten Solution Ltd., Aldoza Investments Ltd. and others having accounts in banking institutions of the Republic of Latvia and Ukraine. Paul Manafort
- Sam Kislin born in Ukraine in 1935 and fled in the 1970s with the Russian Jewish immigrant wave
- Cyprus 2014 Former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, Sergei Arbuzov, and Sergei Kurchenko with co-conspirator Arkady Kashkin (prosecuted 2017), set up Cypriot Money Laundering system for the Oligarchs and their business partners. Trump Sec. of CommerceWilbur Ross oversaw restructuring of the Bank of Cyprus
- Trans Commodities New York Inc.– Sam Kislin’s 1990s Russian Metals investment company for Makiivka Metallurgical Combine, laundered millions of Russian mob money
- Financial Crimes-Fmr. Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych-stole more than $1 billion from Ukraine‘s treasury before fleeing in 2014, including $21 million of Sam Kislin‘s government bonds in 2013, into a Cyprus-based firm called Opalcore Ltd. formed with Yanukovych’s Deputy Prime Minister Kurchenko and Arbuzov via UK firm Exbridge Properties LP. Arbuzov acquired the Opalcore in 2016. Kislin’s Trans Commodities bought Opalcore LTD in November 2016; Opalcore accounts were frozen & transferred to government-controlled bank,Oschadbank . The Center for Investigative Reporting Reveal News; Kislin asked for U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch’s help retrieving the funds from Ukraininan Oschadbank.
- Sam Kislin worked with Pavel Fucks to launder and organized forged “documents on the acquisition of arrested corporate rights for the above-mentioned non-resident companies with the purpose of litigation, in the guise of a supposedly virtuous acquirer…23 companies of the criminal organization at PJSC “State Savings Bank of Ukraine” and AS PrivatBank (Republic of Latvia). The specified sentence is corrected with the decision of the court of Ziemel district of Riga city, the Republic of Latvia in criminal proceedings No. 11816009315, which recognizes that the funds in the accounts of companies Fincorp Resources LLP, Pialesko Limited, Opalcore Limited, Wellar Investments Inc., Quickpacc Limited, Loricom Holding Group Limited, Canyon Capital Inc., Foxtron Networks Limited, Akemi Management Limited, Kviten Solution Limited, Katiema Enterprises Limited, Japelion Limited, Aldoza Investments Limited, Erosaria Limited, Wonderbliss Limited, Sabulong Trading Limited Cheroval
- Kislin, American lawyer Jeffrey Dannenberg, Ukrainian lawyer Dmytro Shcherbyna visited Kiev to work on retrieving the money
- November 14, 2014 NJ Caesars Casino Report by Hon. Matthew B. Levinson under Gov. Christie –Trans Commodities Crimes-Sam Kislin & nephew Arik Kislin, shared an office with Arik’s Blonde Management. Arik sponsored the visa of Russian Mafiya assassin Anton Malevsky (d.) that gained control of Russia’s Metals industry. German and English cases’ plaintiffs allege that “Arik Kislin was authorized to give financial instructions to Trenton Business Corp.” (Liechenstein-based Russian Mafya “War Chest”).
- 2007–Sam Kislin hired Ronald Goldstock’s team of private investigators after negative press affected business, finding no connection with Ivankov or business relationships between Sam and Arik Kislin. Arik acknowledged working as a personal aide for Michael Chernoy in the early 1990s and that Michael Chernoy was his uncle’s former business associate. In fact, Chernoy was the chief source of funds for Kislin’s ventures until 2006.” 2014 NJ Caesars Casino Report
- The Oligarchs
- Russian Mafiya
- Pavel Fuchs Russian Mafiya branches: “Podilska” and “Luzhnikovskaia” under supervision of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (KGB successor), Indicted March 28, 2017 in Ukraine with Sam Kislin for furthering the Russian Mafiya‘s actions against Ukraine by giving forged corporate documents to Arbuzov and Kurchenko thereby facilitating money laundering through Cyprus.Cheroval
- Sam Kislin-“Izmailovska” since the 1990s – an organized of the criminal group operating at the territory of the Russian Federation, Ukraine and other states. Since 2002, S.Kislin has been acquainted with V.F. Yanukovych, who at that time was the governor of the Donetsk region, and had the latest business contacts. In particular, Yanukovych V.F. has attracted S. Kislin as a representative of the company “Trans Commodities New York, Inc.” as an investor for the Makiivka Metallurgical Combine.” under supervision of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (KGB successor) Cheroval
- Brighton Beach
- Vyacheslav “Little Japanese” Ivankov-NY’s Russian Mob Boss 1997 Sentenced for Green Card marriage extortion
- Trump Properties
- Trump Mafia
- Trump Campaign
- Paul Manafort-Viktor Yanukovych campaign, Trump Campaign Manager
- Trump Campaign 2020
- Trump Impeachment
- Ihor Kolomoisky– Ukrainian Media Oligarch, owns the TV channel that made Pres. Zelensky famous. FBI raided offices in Cleveland and Miami on August 4, 2020.
- Dmytro Firtash – Ukrainian Gas Oligarch, wanted for extradition to the US. RosUkrEnergo, Emfesz, Firtash Foundation, Agency for the Modernisation of Ukraine
- Sam Kislin–Ukraine-born NY Russian Mob-needed a favor from Fmr. US Amb. Ukraine Marie Yanovovich
- Cyprus 2014 Former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, Sergei Arbuzov, and Sergei Kurchenko with co-conspirator Arkady Kashkin (prosecuted 2017), set up Cypriot Money Laundering system for the Oligarchs and their business partners. Trump Sec. of Commerce Wilbur Ross oversaw restructuring of the Bank of Cyprus
- Trans Commodities New York Inc.– Sam Kislin’s 1990s Russian Metals investment company for Makiivka Metallurgical Combine, laundered millions of Russian mob money
- Financial Crimes-Fmr. Ukraine Pres. Viktor Yanukovych-stole more than $1 billion from Ukraine‘s treasury before fleeing in 2014, including $21 million of Sam Kislin‘s government bonds in 2013, into a Cyprus-based firm called Opalcore Ltd. formed with Yanukovych’s Deputy Prime Minister Kurchenko and Arbuzov via UK firm Exbridge Properties LP. Arbuzov acquired the Opalcore in 2016. Kislin’s Trans Commodities bought Opalcore LTD in November 2016; Opalcore accounts were frozen & transferred to government-controlled bank,Oschadbank . The Center for Investigative Reporting Reveal News; Kislin asked for U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch’s help retrieving the funds from Ukraininan Oschadbank.
- Kislin, American lawyer Jeffrey Dannenberg, Ukrainian lawyer Dmytro Shcherbyna
- November 14, 2014 NJ Complaint under Gov. Christie –Trans Commodities Crimes-Sam Kislin & nephew Arik Kislin, shared an office with Arik’s Blonde Management. Arik sponsored the visa of Russian Mafiya assassin Anton Malevsky (d.) that gained control of Russia’s Metals industry
- Lev Parnas October 9, 2019 Parnas & Igor Fruman arrested & Barr met with Manhattan prosecutors
- Igor Fruman
- Victoria Toensing
- Joe diGenova
- Rudy Giuliani
- The search for dirt on VP Biden and his son, Hunter’s work for Burisma Holdings resulted in the Impeachment of Donald Trump in December 2019 because Trump et al. called President Zelensky on July 25, 2019, and extorted Ukraine for arms it needed to defend Eastern Ukraine against Russia. Also, funding through Ukrainian oligarchs, removing Fmr. US Amb. to Ukraine Yovanovitch, and Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a former European affairs director at the National Security Council who testified against Trump.
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence– Adam Schiff, Elijah Cummings, and Eliot Engel Request for Documents from Sam Kislin September 30, 2019 – The Investigators
YANUKOVYCH’S BILLIONS: HOW LONG HAS THE MONEY RETURNED TO THE UKRAINIAN BUDGET Slidstvo Anna Babinets , Elena Loginova January 19, 2018 Kislin‘s money was confiscated by Ukrainian Oschadbank “For example,Serhiy Kurchenko‘s agreement to acquire the UMH media holding in 2013 was partially backed by money from the Cypriot companiesQuickpace and Sabulong, which are part of a money laundering scheme by Ukrainian fugitive officials. Serhiy Kurchenko, with whom, according to the Ukrainian investigation, these Cypriot companies are connected, did not react to the journalists’ attempts to get a comment. Serhiy Arbuzov, who is also involved in most of these companies, in a comment to Slidstvu.Info denied his connection with these companies: “This is another fake. I have never been the ultimate beneficial owner of any foreign company.”
USD 500 remuneration for false business activities in the form of the acquisition of a business entity (legal entity) in order to conceal unlawful activities: GAZUKRAINA 2020 LLC, code in the Unified State Register of Companies and Organisations of Ukraine: 37428778, as well as monthly remuneration of USD 2,000 for participating in the criminal organisation and for the legalisation (laundering) of its criminal revenues” Secretariat of Sergey Vitalyevich Kurchenko – KSO”, “Secretariat of Andrey Petrovich Koshel – KAP”, “Light Oil Derivatives Sales Department”, “Leader Oil Department”, “Liquefied Gas Sales Department”, “Oblgaz Department”, “Tax Optimisation Department: State Programme”, “Kyivstar Department”, “Europe Department”, “Moscow Department”, “Finance Department”, “Legal Department”, “Customs Department”, “Bank Department”, “Investment Raising Department”, “Securities Trading and Insurance Department”, “Security Service“…Party 13, which is subject to pre-trial investigation in other criminal proceedings, provisionally named the structural unit of the criminal organisation that was controlled by them the “SEPEK (Eastern European Fuel and Energy Company) Group of Companies“. During 2010-2014, Party 13, [SEPEK] which is subject to pre-trial investigation in other criminal proceedings, persuaded to participate in the separate structural unit of the criminal organisation a number of people and built is hierarchy, which consisted in all the participants of the separate structural unit of the criminal organisation reporting to Party 13, which is subject to pre-trial investigation in other criminal proceedings”
“It was established that Fucks P.Ya. and S. Kislin interact with representatives of criminal groups which is operating at the territory of Russian Federation and whose activities are carried out by the supervision of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation.
In particular, Fucks P.Ya. interacts with the representatives of the OGG “Podilska” and OGG “Luzhnikovskaia” that is operating at the territory of the Russian Federation, Ukraine and other countries. It uses their influence and resources to jointly conduct business and invest in projects with the purpose of legalization of funds that has the criminal origin.
Kislin has interacted with representatives of the OGG “Izmailovska” since the 1990s – an organized of the criminal group operating at the territory of the Russian Federation, Ukraine and other states. Since 2002, S.Kislin has been acquainted with V.F. Yanukovych, who at that time was the governor of the Donetsk region, and had the latest business contacts. In particular, Yanukovych V.F. has attracted S. Kislin as a representative of the company “Trans Commodities New York, Inc.” as an investor for the Makiivka Metallurgical Combine.
In accordance with the distribution of roles in the seizure of funds confiscated to the budget of Ukraine on the basis of the above sentence of Kramatorsk City Court of the Donetsk region, Fucks P. Ya. and other persons were required by way of bribing officials of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cyprus and entering the relevant data in the registration information to organize the re-registration of the above-mentioned non-resident companies registered in the Republic of Cyprus on his own name….
December 13, 2018, at 11 am in the Cassation Criminal Court of the Supreme Court, there will be the consideration of the cassation proceedings on complaints of the above-listed non-resident companies Akemi Management Limited, Foxtron Networks Limited and others on the decision of the Donetsk Regional Court of Appeal regarding Kashkin’s citizen. Judge Natalia Marchuk will deal with the Cassation, who has a conflict of interest in this case. Indeed, in the days of the Yanukovych regime Natalia Marchuk worked closely with Yanukovych’s advisor and later head of the Presidential Administration Andriy Portnov. In particular, when she was employed as a judge of the High Specialized Court for Criminal and Civil Affairs, she did not consider the case, but was a participant in various public events in Ukraine and abroad, where she noted the role of A. Portnov in reforming the judiciary in Ukraine. This activity was paid to her separately from various grant organizations actually controlled by Transparency International Ukraine (the chairman of the latter’s supervisory board was Timur Bondaryev, the owner of the Arzinger Law Firm, which legally served the crime scheme for which the above-mentioned Mr. Kashkin was convicted). Judge Natalia Marchuk also trained for NABU investigators who are investigating cases of illegality of the confiscation of Viktor Yanukovych’s assets in the budget.
Consequently, there are reasons to believe that judge Natalia Marchuk is not only biased in this process, but also receives information of the cassation process by covering and passes on to S.Kislin the citizen of the United States of America and lawyers of companies of Akem Management Limited, Foxtron Networks Limited and other offshore non-residents-companies, which are belonging to members of the criminal organization of Viktor V. Yanukovych and it is not excluded that she will make a decision in their interests.”
Russian-American business exec with ties to Trump is drawn into impeachment inquiry Reveal News. By Matt Smith and Lance Williams October 5, 2019 “He was a Russian-American commodities trader who told the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine that he was President Donald Trump’s adviser. And in a series of phone calls last year, Semyon “Sam” Kislin, 83, a New York–based business executive with ties to Trump – and, according to the FBI, to Russian organized crime – importuned U.S. officials for help recovering $21 million in assets from the government of Ukraine, U.S. State Department records show…
Contending he was the victim of Ukrainian “corruption,” Kislin and his lawyers urged the staff of then-U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch to intercede with Ukrainian officials on Kislin’s behalf.
The heavily redacted files, released in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Reveal, show that embassy personnel reacted cautiously, mindful of Kislin’s ties to Trump and to Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor who now is the president’s personal lawyer.
Embassy officials also emailed around an Associated Press news story concerning Kislin: In 1994, an FBI intelligence report had labeled Kislin an associate of a Russian organized crime and money-laundering ring based in Brooklyn.
Despite his pleas, Kislin still hasn’t gotten the money. In a phone interview today, Kislin downplayed his relationships with Trump and Giuliani. He denied saying he was the president’s adviser, though it’s reflected in embassy documents. He also described himself as Trump’s adviser in a 2018 interview with a Ukrainian journalist…
As Kislin later recalled in a Ukrainian media interview, in one early deal, Trump ordered new television sets for a 320-room hotel, then waited until the last possible minute to give Kislin his money.
In the 1990s, Kislin set up a company called Trans Commodities and invested heavily in Russia’s metal industry during the height of the post-Soviet privatization boom.
Trump and Giuliani have alleged, without evidence, that Biden’s son Hunter illegally profited during his years on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma Holdings. A whistleblower complaint about a July phone call in which Trump pushed Zelensky to investigate the Bidens sparked the impeachment probe.
A 1994 FBI intelligence report obtained by The Associated Press claims Kislin is a “member or associate” of a Brighton Beach crime operation headed by Vyacheslav “Little Japanese” Ivankov, who was sentenced in 1997 to 10 years in prison for extortion and a fraudulent marriage to prevent deportation. The FBI report said Kislin’s company, Trans Commodities, “is known to have laundered millions of dollars from Russia to New York.””
Trump World Tower– December 1998-2001 opening. As the Russian ruble collapsed, Oligarchs poured money into New York. Trump broke ground right after, while renegotiating $1.8 billion in junk bonds for Atlantic City development.
Behind Trump’s Russia Romance, There’s a Tower Full of Oligarchs Bloomberg News Down on his luck, the mogul found help from émigrés from the old Soviet empire. By Caleb Melby and Keri Geiger March 16, 2017 “Presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway and Michael Cohen, his personal lawyer, bought units. Cohen got his Ukrainian in-laws to buy, too. Most of the units were bought before the tower was built, and prices weren’t disclosed. Trump World Tower ended up as a model for future developments—with money drawn from sales in Moscow. Two months before Trump broke ground in October 1998, Russia defaulted on $40 billion in domestic debt, the ruble plummeted, and some of the biggest banks started to collapse. Millionaires scrambled to get their money out and into New York…We had big buyers from Russia and Ukraine and Kazakhstan,” says Debra Stotts, a sales agent who filled up the tower. The very top floors went unsold for years, but a third of units sold on floors 76 through 83 by 2004 involved people or limited liability companies connected to Russia and neighboring states, a Bloomberg investigation shows. The reporting involved more than two dozen interviews and a review of hundreds of public records filed in New York…While it was under construction, “He was renegotiating $1.8 billion in junk bonds for his Atlantic City resorts, and the tower was built on a mountain of debt owed to German banks…” Deutsche Bank