- Israel – Tel Aviv Resident
- Ohio – Cleveland Real Estate Developer
- The Oligarchs
- Financial Crimes
- White Supremacy– Rise Above Movement, US
- The Mercenaries
- Azov Battalion– Ukraine forces against Russian invasion, funded by Ihor Kolomoisky & mining tycoon Serhiy Taruta, use the Nazi Wolfsangel logo & American Neo-Nazi ties. (History of Ukraine joining Nazis as 201st Schutzmannschaft Battalion in 1941). Kolomoisky was fired as the post-Euromaiden-appointed governor of Dnipropetrovsk, bordering Russian-occupied eastern Ukraine, after a March 2015 standoff at state-owned oil co. UkrTransNafta between Azov & Kiev. Aidar battalion funded by Kolomoisky as well & Amnesty International reported war crimes Reuters
- Ihor Kolomoisky– Ukrainian Media Oligarch, owns the TV channel that made Pres. Zelensky famous. FBI raided offices in Cleveland and Miami on August 4, 2020.
- Dmytro Firtash – Ukrainian Gas Oligarch, wanted for extradition to the US. RosUkrEnergo, Emfesz, Firtash Foundation, Agency for the Modernisation of Ukraine
- Lev Parnas
- Igor Fruman
- Victoria Toensing
- Joe diGenova
- Rudy Giuliani
Why Giuliani Singled Out 2 Ukrainian Oligarchs to Help Look for Dirt New York Times By Jo Becker, Walt Bogdanich, Maggie Haberman and November 25, 2019
Kolomoisky is a Ukrainian billionaire media and banking oligarch who, as new governor of a Russian-seized territory, financed mercenaries in eastern Ukraine that fought Russian-supported separatists after Paul Manafort’s client, President Viktor Yanukovych, was ousted in the Euromaiden revolution. “Jonathan Brunson, who worked at the U.S. embassy in Kiev and was senior analyst on Ukraine for the Crisis Group” said, “I think Kolomoisky is super-dangerous,” he said. “He is probably one of the most dangerous oligarchs because he’s one of the ones who’s willing to get his hands dirty.” The Daily Beast
Kolomoisky funds the ultra-far-right Azov battalion with American neo-Nazi ties.
Rise Above Movement (RAM) “the MMA club of the Alt-Right” founder Robert Rundo, Hungtington Beach, CA, arrested in October 21, 2018 for Huntington Beach, Berkeley, Charlottesville, and San Bernardino 2017 attacks against counter-protestors. RAM members train in the Aqua Chinon Wash Tunnel in Irvine CA. (USA v Robert Paul Rundo, co-defendants Robert Boman, Tyler Laube, Aaron Eason) New York Times-provided Criminal Complaint
April 27, 2018 RAM’s Robert Rundo MMA cage match at the
April 21, 2019 Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko lost to “Kolomoisky’s Puppet,” a comedian who played a president on a TV channel that Kolomoisky owns in Servant of the People, Volodymyr Zelensky. In 2014, Zelensky said he’d beg Putin to leave Ukraine alone, om 2019 he said he would demand an end to occupation of eastern Ukraine plus compensation. AFP
June 2019: Dmytro Firtash met with Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman for Biden dirt and to encourage Dmytro Firtash to hire Trump allies and Fox News contributors, attorneys Victoria Toensing and Joe diGenova, in exchange for help avoiding extradition to the US, confirmed by Parnas’ lawyer Joseph A. Bondy. Dmytro Firtash said he had no dirt on Biden but paid Toensing and diGenova $1.2 million including a referral fee to Parnas.
July 25, 2019 Trump call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky
July 27, 2019 Rudy Giuliani directed Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman to fly to Tel Aviv to meet Ihor Kolomoisky and Dmytro Firtash (energy tycoon facing extradition from Vienna house arrest to the US for bribery & racketeering with Rudy Giuliani as attorney), both mobbed-up Ukrainian oligarchs. New York Times