The Indicted, Investigated & Connected
Paul Manafort TRIAL JULY 2018 Undisclosed payments from Ukraine, etc. Trump Campaign
Rick Gates INDICTED Paul Manafort’s Deputy, Undisclosed Ukraine Lobbying, Trump Campaign
Roger Stone Significant GOP Campaign/Lobbyist since Reagan, Trump’s adviser since 1980
Michael Flynn GUILTY for lying to the FBI, Undisclosed payments from Turkey
Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show. May 14, 2017 Chicago Tribune after May 4, 2017 WSJ interview worked with Flynn
Carter Page Spoke in Moscow July 2016 and the FBI opened their investigation on him
Jared Kushner Undisclosed meetings with Kislyak, initially
Jeff Sessions Undisclosed meetings
- “Facebook has added a former top staffer for now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to its policy team focused on the administration, the company tells Axios. Sandy Luff, who last worked for Sessions as his Legislative Director when he was serving in the Senate, will be Director of Executive Branch Public Policy at the tech giant. She also worked with the Trump transition team. U.S. Army veteran Luff specialized in national security issues in the Senate and was described last year by Yahoo News as “very well regarded by Capitol Hill colleagues in both parties.” The company’s Vice President Of U.S. Public Policy, Greg Maurer, said in a statement that Luff’s “experience and understanding of the political landscape will make her an invaluable asset to our team.” Facebook hires former Jeff Sessions staffer Axios David McCabe
Donald Trump Jr. June 9, 2016, Met with Russians for dirt on Clinton from Russian Government source. Also present: Manafort, Kushner, Russian Attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya is also lawyer to Denis Katsyv, of Prevezon, accused of money laundering in New York real estate, whose Parett Bharara (fired US Attorney) case was dropped in May 2017 by Jeff Sessions. Velenitskaya has been lobbying to remove sanctions imposed for human rights violations, the Magnitsky Act. Also present was the American-Russian lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin, “18-year-old draftee for two years in a unit of the Soviet military that had responsibility for law enforcement issues as well as some counterintelligence matters .” Washington Post Meeting arranged by Rob Goldstone, publicist/manager for Russian Real Estate Tycoon Aras Agalarov ‘s son, Emin.
Chris Gacek “The idea to infiltrate Facebook came to Bannon from Chris Gacek, a former congressional staffer who is now an official at the Family Research Council, which lobbies against abortion and many LGBT rights. “There is one for a DC-based ‘Public Policy Manager’ at Facebook’s What’s APP”
- Milo Yiannopoulos “This seems perfect for Breitbart to flood the zone with candidates of all stripe who will report back to you / Milo with INTEL about the job application process over at FB,” he continued.
“Milo” is former Breitbart News Tech Editor Milo Yiannopoulos, to whom Bannon forwarded Gacek’s email the same day.
“Can u get on this,” Bannon instructed his staffer.
On the same email thread, Yiannopoulos forwarded Bannon’s request to a group of contracted researchers, one of whom responded that it “Seems dificult [sic] to do quietly without them becoming aware of efforts.”
Rudy Giuliani connected via The October Surprise and Bayrock
Devin Nunes, House Intelligence Committee Recused himself
McClatchy DC March 20, 2017 “Operatives for Russia appear to have strategically timed the computer commands, known as “bots,” to blitz social media with links to the pro-Trump stories at times when the billionaire businessman was on the defensive in his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, these sources said.The bots’ end products were largely millions of Twitter and Facebook posts carrying links to stories on conservative internet sites such as Breitbart News and InfoWars, as well as on the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, the sources said. Some of the stories were false or mixed fact and fiction, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the bot attacks are part of an FBI-led investigation into a multifaceted Russian operation to influence last year’s elections.” The New York Times“reviewing hundreds of millions of dollars in loans made to Mr. Trump’s businesses through Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management unit . . . to [see] if the loans might expose the bank to heightened risk.”
NOVEMBER 08, 2017
RT-Russia Today Russia’s RT America registers with DOJ as a foreign agent November 13, 2017
Sergey Kislyak Russian Ambassador
Oleg Deripaska: Witness? A Russian aluminum magnate, Deripaska had Trump’s former campaign manager on a $10 million annual contract, is apparently ready to sing. ” Huff Post He and Paul “Manafort worked together on an offshore fund in 2007 that quickly folded. But Deripaska also provided a $10 million annual contract to Manafort beginning in 2006 to promote Russian interests abroad.” Deripaska accused Manafort in a court in the Cayman Islands of taking nearly $19 million intended for investments, then not accounting for the money.
Felix Sater Trump’s Russian mob-connected long-time business partner in Bayrock Group, Trump Soho, etc.
Wilbur Ross, Secretary of Commerce
Known Senate and House Intelligence lines of questioning:
- Ties to Viktor Vekselberg (“in a major project involving the Bank of Cyprus”, Putin supporter)
- U.S. Russia Investment Fund (TUSRIF) under Clinton
- 2008 transfer of the investment arm of TUSRIF to Deutsche Bank
- “Ross appointed Josef Ackermann to be the Chairman of the Board for the Bank of Cyprus. Mr. Ackermann had previously headed Deutsche Bank, the Trump Organization’s Largest Creditor. Why did you appoint Mr. Ackermann to head the Bank of Cyprus?
- Dmitry Rybolovlev co-invested in the Bank of Cyprus and bought over-inflated home from Trump
- Loans and Contacts between Bank of Cyprus and Bank of Cyprus to the Trump Campaign,Trump Organization, its directors or officers, or any affiliated individuals or entities
- While no crime has been revealed, Ross’s appearance in the Paradise Papers may cause more questioning
— Avi B (@JasperAvi) March 2, 2017
National Rifle Association
- Maria Butina
- Paul Erickson