- Gambling & Casinos-Common manufacturing companies because Gaming and Voting Machines use the same technology. Dominion Voting’s Sr. VP of Operations is from GTech Gaming Company (NICOLE NOLLETTE , US Naval College), SERBIAN SOFTWARE developers
- Georgia-Agreed to buy Dominion Voting Machines July 2019
- United In Purpose John Murphy founded United in Purpose (UiP) in 2008, and now runs a DOD surveillance equipment company. Convicted Felon Bill Dallas is the past/current president of UiP.George Barna and David Barton (NBRR) are “Directors” of United In Purpose Education; “Champion the Vote” campaign with NBRR & Barton’s “Wall Builders“
- National Black Robe Regiment NBRR-David Barton (Keep the Promise PAC)& Glenn Beck
- Pioneer Solutions-191m voter data breach Dec 2015, founded by felon Bill Dallas, including 18m enriched profiles, Tamas Cser Digital Smart Tech./Functionize
- Religious Right
- Council for National Policy-Mercer associates & more
- Cambridge Analytica-Psychometric micro-targeting in elections; Sold data to Heritage Foundation, Rebekah Mercer board of both Heritage & Cambridge, Steve Bannon, Dir, hired AggregateIQ in Brexit; parent co.SCL Elections hired Black Cube, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson
- Republican Party
- American Conservative Union -CPAC lobby was founded in 1964 by William F. Buckley Jr., David Keene, Chairman 1984-2011
- “Diana Hubbard Carr, ACU’s former administrative director and ex-wife of David Keene, pleaded guilty in June 2011 to embezzling between $120,000 and $400,000 from 2006 to 2009, during her time as bookkeeper for the group.” Wikipedia
- NRA-David Keene President 2011-13
- Matt Schlapp Chairman, George W Bush political adviser
- “Moonies“-David Keene Opinion Editor of Moonie-founded Washington Times, Legitimized by Reagan-Keene worked on campaign, also George HW Bush
- Bob Dole 1996 Campaign v. Bill Clinton-with David Keene
- Mitt Romney-Keene worked on campaign
- Electronic Voting Machines
- Voting Machine Issues
- The Alt-Right
- Russian Republicans
- Social Media 2016 Campaign
- The Investigated
- The Mueller Report
- Obstruction of Justice
- Defense the Trump Way: Diversion and Counter-attacks
- Trump Lawyers
- Trump Lawsuits
- Trump Mafia Ties
- The Russians
- Ed Lozansky Russian-born, founded Russia House–American University & Young Republicans in Moscow, World Russia Forum; August 1, 2010: us-russia.org; propagandist, anti-Magnitsky Act
- Dmitri Simes, Center for National Interest-arranged Mayflower Hotel April 27, 2016 Handler for Maria Butina
- Oleg Deripaska– hired Zamel’s former firm; Deripaska offered polling data & private briefings (Deripaska denies receipt) from Manafort–Rick Gates–Konstantin Klimnik –Rinat Akhmetov & Serhly Lovochkin connection
- Dmitry Rybolovlev–Zamel’s former firm PSY Group online campaigns, Followed Trump Campaign (NC, Las Vegas), Bought inflated Trump Palm Beach mansion
- Internet Research Agency-Prighozin
- Russian Mob– Red Mafiya
- Brighton Beach-Italian Mafia + Russian Mob
- Night Wolves Motorcycle Gang GRU Special Forces in US and Russia
- Russian Orthodox Church-Cozied up to the Religious Right who encouraged Soviet religious asylum immigration.
- Yandex Search Engine-Ukraine charged the Russian co. with Treason for cyber espionage on citizens
- Conspiracy-The Meetings– August 3, 2016 Joel Zamel of PSY Group, Prince, Donald Trump, Jr, George Nader
- Donald Trump Jr.
- George Nader paid Zamel $2 million after the election, set August 3, 2016 meeting and several between Campaign, UAE, and Saudi Arabia Cooperating Witness; Pedophile
- Trump Campaign-PSY Group pitched its ability to influence the results
- Newt Gingrich–Zamel told the former House Speaker, to offer PSY Group services to Jared Kushner
“GTech also has ties to Pennsylvania’s Ed Rendell (D): “Company with Rendell ties [GTech] reporting $7 million less than casinos’ earnings numbers.”-2007″ @Jennycohn1
“JOHN POULOS President & CEO John holds a Bachelor of Arts in Electrical Engineering from the University of Toronto, as well as a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD, Fontainebleau France. John was selected as one of Canada’s Top 40 under 40 in 2010 and Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year (Technology). John was also awarded the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Award in 2013 for his philanthropic work.
WALDEEP SINGH Executive Vice-President, Sales WALDEEP HAS MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE ELECTIONS INDUSTRY, AT BOTH THE EXECUTIVE LEVEL IN THE TECHNOLOGY SEGMENT AS WELL AS IN THE STATE ADMINISTRATION SEGMENT.Waldeep holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the California State University at Sacramento and a Master of Arts degree in Public Policy and Administration.
NICOLE NOLLETTE Executive Vice-President, Operations NICOLE NOLLETTE IS THE EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS AT DOMINION VOTING. In this role, Nicole is responsible for the planning and guidance of all operational activities and critical projects for Dominion Voting, including voting system implementations, account management, election support, training, and sales support.Nicole joins us from the largest lottery and gaming company in the world, where she held the title of Vice President of International Operations and Strategic Initiatives. Managing over 500 employees and 300 third-party staff, Nicole was successful in leading and developing teams working within a zero fault tolerance industry, in a market that has a high degree of political sensitivity and regulation. Nicole holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree from the U.S. Naval Academy and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. [Navy Swimming & Diving 1997-98 under Coach Dick Purdy, 4th/560]
MIKE FRONTERA Executive Vice-President, General Counsel MIKE BRINGS OVER 22 YEARS OF ELECTION EXPERIENCE TO DOMINION’S OPERATIONS TEAM, Mike began his career working in the public sector, including serving as the Election Director for the City and County of Denver. Mike is licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado and holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona College of Law, as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Binghamton University.
HOWARD CRAMER Vice-President, Strategic Opportunities HOWARD CRAMER HAS SPENT OVER TWO DECADES WORKING TO HELP JURISDICTIONS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD MEET THEIR ELECTION NEEDS. Howard holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Denver, and a Bachelor of Arts from Lyndon State College in Vermont. Howard is a native of New Jersey and has extended family roots in the North Eastern US. As avid skiers, he and his family chose Colorado as their home.
KAY STIMSON Vice-President, Government Affairs KAY IS A SEASONED GOVERNMENT RELATIONS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS PROFESSIONAL, with more than 20 years of experience working with U.S. election officials and media. Prior to joining the Dominion team, Kay spent 17+ years representing the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS), the oldest professional association for state government officials in the U.S. In this role, she oversaw communications and programming outreach to 54 state and territorial member offices, 100+ media outlets and multiple federal entities, including the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, Congress and the White House. Kay has worked on a number of major election initiatives in the U.S., including the creation and passage of the Help America Vote Act of 2002, the initial formation of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission and oversight of government outreach for the 2005 Commission on Federal Election Reform. Kay holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Towson University and a Master of Arts degree in Political Communications from the University of Maryland at College Park. She is based in Northern Virginia.
JEAN-PIERRE KINGSLEY Chair, Executive Advisory Committee JEAN-PIERRE KINGSLEY HAS BUILT A DISTINGUISHED AND PRODUCTIVE ELECTION CAREER IN CANADA AND AROUND THE WORLD THAT SPANS TWO DECADES, and serves as the Chair of Dominion Voting’s Executive Advisory Committee. Prior to his involvement with Dominion, Jean-Pierre was the President and CEO of the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) in Washington D.C., and prior to that, he was Chief Electoral Officer of Canada for 17 years. His international experience includes serving as head of the international team observing the Iraqi legislative election in January, 2005 as well as head of another team accompanying the Haitian Presidential elections in 2006. In 2007, Jean-Pierre was awarded the Mexican Order of the Aztec Eagle, the highest award the Mexican government bestows on foreign nationals. Jean-Pierre was Head of Mission for the Organization of Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) to evaluate the elections in Portugal in September 2009 and the elections in the United Kingdom in May 2010. Jean-Pierre holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Arts in Hospital Administration from the University of Ottawa. He is a senior fellow at the Faculty of International Affairs and Public Administration at the University of Ottawa.”