- Team Trump
- Trump Campaign 2016: Caputo an Advisor 2015-2016
- The Investigated –‘God damn you to hell!’: Former Trump campaign consultant explodes at Democratic Senate aides after he loses his house to legal fees in ‘witch hunt’ congressional Russia probe By David Martosko, Dailymail.com May 2, 2018
- May 1, 2018: Caputo testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee. ABC News
- Caputo testified before the House Intelligence Committee on July 14, 2017. CNN
- July 10, 2017-“No one ever breathed the word ‘Russia’ to me,” Caputo said in the interview, conducted days before he testified to the House intelligence committee Friday.” CNN
- July 11, 2017-Donald Trump Jr. released emails pertaining to the June 9, 2016, meeting at Trump Tower. read them at CNN
- May 5, 2017 Caputo said he thought US sanctions against Russia would end around 2019 at the Russian American Chamber of Commerce in Miami alongside real estate mortgage financier “Max Slyusarchuk serves as the CEO of A&D Mortgage and has been in the financial industry for over 17 years. His expertise in a broad range of financial spectrum allows Max to serve as a Vice Chairman of Home Federal Bank and as a Director of Florida Association of Mortgage Professionals. In addition, Max is a Managing Director of Imperial Fund.” Also in attendance, “Kendall Coffey is a founding member of Coffey Burlington, PL, based in Miami. Appointed by both of Florida’s U.S. Senators, Mr. Coffey also currently serves as the Chair of the Federal Judicial Nominating Commission that selects those individuals to be considered by the White House to become U.S. federal judges in South Florida. During the 1990s, he served as the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, one of the nation’s largest federal prosecution offices.” The Real Deal. Photos h/t Kelly2277
- June 20, 2016-Caputo resigned after embarrassing himself “after celebrating the dismissal of campaign manager Corey Lewandowski” who he had replaced as chairman. CNN
- Caputo arranged for his mentor Roger Stone to meet Henry Greenberg aka Oknyansky around May 25, 2016, at a Sunny Isles, FL, restaurant and Greenberg offered to sell dirt on Hillary Clinton for $2 million.
- April 2016: Paul Manafort brought Caputo into the campaign after a successful NY primary.
- Zeppcom, managing director “In 2015, he re-established an old partnership with Sergey “George” Petrushin, founder of the Zeppelin nightclub in Moscow. Their PR agency has offices in New York, Miami and Moscow.” CNN
- Ukraine– In 2007, Caputo moved to Ukraine as a parliamentary political consultant. Married a Ukrainian and was later critical of Russia’s invasion. CNN
- Paul Manafort hired Caputo in 2004 to promote Oleg Deripaska because he wanted to obtain a US visa, the same year that Caputo called the Russian business leaders “brutal billionaires.” CNN
- Gazprom-Russian State energy co. took over a TV station in 2001 under Gazprom Media and Caputo advised them.
- Caputo returned to the US. CNN
- 1995 Caputo opened a Russian PR firm to facilitate business with the West. Married and divorced a Russian. Advised Boris Yeltsin on his re-election campaign.
- 1994 Caputo went to Moscow under Clinton to advise on election laws. Fired in 1995 for backing Russia’s decision “to disqualify a progressive party from an election.” CNN
- 1992 Caputo worked on President George H. W. Bush’s re-election campaign. CNN
- 1988 Caputo met Trump.
- Fake News & Disinformation
- OAN One America News-One America News Investigates – The Ukraine Hoax: Impeachment, Biden Cash, and Mass Murder with Michael Caputo
- Coronavirus Corruption – Caputo’s HHS $250 m PR campaign under investigation
Senate Intelligence Report Volume 5 Page 34 “Michael Caputo, a former employee of a firm run by Manafort and several others, including Roger Stone, told the Committee that in 2004, Manafort hired him on a Deripaska-related project. In particular, Caputo told the Committee that he was retained to organize U.S. media coverage that would be positive towards Deripaska in response to Deripaska’s failed efforts to obtain a U.S. visa….SSCI Transcript of the Interview with Michael Caputo, May 1, 2018, p. 33. Caputo claimed he was engaged in this effort for only a 10-day period. Caputo recalled his instructions from Manafort related to Deripaska press efforts: “We need stories. Focus on wires.” Caputo further recalled that he “went out there and just, excuse my French, humped every leg in journalism, and didn’t get much results.” Ibid, p. 48. The full scope of Manafort’s public relations activities on Deripaska’s behalf remains unclear.” Page 136: “Telizheriko participated in a documentary film that aired on a U.S. ~led “One America News Investigates – The Ukraine Hoax: Impeachment, Biden Cash, and Mass Murder with Michael Caputo…To Air This Saturday And Sunday At 10 PM ET, 7 PM PT,” January 21, 2020.”
Mueller Report Volume 1: Page 61
Michael Caputo became the spokesperson Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs for the Department of Health and Human Services under Trump’s HHS secretary Alex Azar announced April 15, 2020.
White House snubs Azar, installs Trump loyalist Michael Caputo as HHS spokesperson Politico April 15, 2020 by Dan Diamond and Daniel Lippman. The move comes amid White House anger over stories claiming the HHS chief had warned the president repeatedly about coronavirus.
Congressional Investigation into the $250 million contract between HHS and the Fors Marsh Group, LLC September 10, 2020 “The Committee on Oversight and Reform is the principal oversight committee of the House of Representatives and has broad authority to investigate “any matter” at “any time” under House Rule X. House Resolution 935 established the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis “to conduct a full and complete investigation” of “issues related to the coronavirus crisis,” including “executive branch policies, deliberations, decisions, activities, and internal and external communications related to the coronavirus crisis.”
Trump officials interfered with CDC reports on Covid-19 Politico by Dan Diamond September 11, 2020 The politically appointed HHS spokesperson and his team demanded and received the right to review CDC’s scientific reports to health professionals.
‘Helping the president’: HHS official sought to rebrand coronavirus campaign Documents reveal how political considerations shaped planning for a taxpayer-funded ad blitz to ‘defeat despair’ over Covid-19. Politico October 29, 2020 by Dan Diamond “The Trump appointee who steered a $300 million taxpayer-funded ad campaign to “defeat despair” about the coronavirus privately pitched a different theme last month: “Helping the President will Help the Country.” …The public awareness campaign, which HHS is seeking to start airing before Election Day on Nov. 3, was largely conceived and organized by Michael Caputo, the health department’s top spokesperson who took medical leave last week and announced on Thursday that he had been diagnosed with cancer. Caputo, who has no medical or scientific background, claimed in a Facebook video on Sept. 13 that the campaign was “demanded of me by the president of the United States. Personally.”
“The Democrats — and, by the way, their conjugal media and the leftist scientists that are working for the government — are dead set against it,” Caputo told his Facebook followers in the Sept. 13 video. “They cannot afford for us to have any good news before November because they’re already losing. … They’re going to come after me because I’m going to be putting $250 million worth of ads on the air.” The campaign is indeed under investigation by Democrats, who have charged that the massive ad blitz is an attempt to boost Trump’s standing on Covid-19 before the election and have unsuccessfully called on HHS to halt the contract. POLITICO first reported the planned campaign.”
Trump associate Roger Stone reveals new contact with Russian national during 2016 campaign The Washington Post By and June 17, 2018 “Reached by phone, Greenberg, 59, initially denied Stone’s account of a meeting. “This is wrong information,” Greenberg said. Later, in text messages to a Post reporter, Greenberg changed his story, acknowledging that he’d met with Stone and providing a skeletal account of the encounter that matched Stone’s in some ways. Unprompted, Greenberg used essentially the same language as Stone to describe Stone’s reaction: “Trump will never pay for anything.” Stone said Greenberg was alone at the meeting. But Greenberg said he was accompanied by a Ukrainian friend he identified only as Alexei, who he said had been fired from a job with the Clinton Foundation, a global charitable organization founded by Hillary Clinton’s husband, former president Bill Clinton. Greenberg provided no evidence the man had worked for the Clinton Foundation, and a foundation spokesman said the group has never employed a man with the first name of Alexei.”