Saudi Arabia – Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman (MBS) directed the dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi on October 2, 2018, and hosted “Davos in the Desert” 2 1/2 weeks later. While many attendees withdrew in protest, Trump’s Secretary of the Treasury, Steven Mnuchin, had a private meeting with MBS. President Biden insisted on speaking with King Salman before the release of this damning report.
RAPID INTERVENTION FORCE (a.k.a. FIRQAT EL-NEMR; a.k.a. SAUDI RAPID INTERVENTION GROUP; a.k.a. “TIGER SQUAD“) added to the Magnitsky Act sanctions list on February 26, 2021. “seven members of Muhammad bin Salman‘s elite personal protective detail, known as the Rapid Intervention Force (RIF). The RIF-a subset of the Saudi Royal Guard-exists to defend the Crown Prince, answers only to him”
Adnan Khashoggi– Jamal’s uncle, global leader of arms trafficking. Robert Maxwell bought Adnan’s yacht and named it after his daughter, Ghislaine Maxwell, who inherited her father’s kompromat factory and worked as a madam with Jeffrey Epstein, who was operationalized by Les Wexner, Victoria’s Secret and L Brands magnate.
EXCLUSIVE: Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying ‘here are your enemies’ days before ‘corruption crackdown’ which led to torture and death Daily Mail
- Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman met with Jared Kushner in October 
- Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on ‘corrupt’ princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia
- He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his ‘enemies’, insiders tell DailyMail
- Kushner’s attorney’s spokesman said it was ‘false’ that the president’s son-in-law passed on secrets and that he was ‘well aware of the rules’
- The crown prince launched his crackdown on corruption in November, days after he met Kushner for talks in Riyadh
- Hundreds were rounded up, including princes from rival parts of the Saudi royal family and some of the country’s wealthiest businessmen
- But the crackdown saw accusations of torture and at least one reported death
“King cousin Al Waleed returned 400 billion Saudi Reyal equivalent 110 billion dollars which is the exact amount for the weapon deal which made Khashoggi curious to get intel and he found out the connection”
Jamal Khashoggi interview on Egyptian TV revealing classified deal between Trump and the Royal king of Saudi Arabia to take money from Royal Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal to bail him self out after being arrested for corruption the money end up to Trump / Kushner weapon deal pic.twitter.com/4Pv9WzGIQT
— Mousa 🇺🇸 (@AmericanMousa) October 16, 2018