- Republican Party
- Religious Right
- Council For National Policy
- Americans for Prosperity–Tim Phillips President 2005-present, co-founded Century Strategies PR/Lobbying with Ralph Reed, fmr. Christian Coalition President
- GOP Lobbying – Tom DeLay founded First Principles, LLC
- Ralph Reed Century Strategies President- GOP Lobbying & Consulting 1997-Present, Atlanta, Fmr.Christian Coalition Exec. Dir., Co-Founded with Tim Phillips; 1997 General Consultant for Fulton County Commission Chairman Mitch Skandalakis for Lieutenant Governor of Georgia campaign, used tribal Native American leaders wearing ceremonial costumes to attack opponent GA State Sen. Clint Day & ran ads that the Days had “desecrated Indian graves” “vandal” “grave robber” and Skandalakis lost in a tight race.
- Jack Abramoff–2005 Indian casino lobbying fraud with Ralph E. Reed Jr., Grover Norquist, Michael Scanlon, implicating Tom DeLay and Bob Ney (R-OH). 2001 George W. Bush White House Transition Team: White House Contact was Abramoff’s former aide Susan Ralston, Executive Asst. to Karl Rove
- Tom DeLay (R-TX-22) 1985-2006. 1995 Tom DeLay House Majority Whip, started the K Street Project with Grover Norquist that infiltrated DC lobbying firms with GOP politicians and led to insider-legislation such as Dick Cheney’s energy task force and blacklisting special interests groups and lobbying firms that hired Democrats. 2002 Dossier of political donations was leaked to the Washington Post. The Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007, Sec 102, bans members of Congress and staffers from using their political power to influence the employment decision of any private entity“on the basis of partisan political affiliation”.
- Newt Gingrich- 1994 Republican Revolution-Tom DeLay orchestrated midterm election for GOP control of Congress & Senate
1983– Abramoff promoted Reed Executive Director of the CRNC after Norquist, who went to be President of Americans for Tax Reform in DC
1989-1997-Pat Robertson‘s Christian Coalition- Ralph Reed Executive Director
1994: Students for America (SFA), Raleigh, NC: Reed moved to work with SFA and many Maranatha Campus Ministries members, supported by U.S. Senator Jesse Helms (NC). Met Ed Buckham and Jim Backlin, the current Legislative Director of the Christian Coalition, who introduced Reed to Tom DeLay.
Fighting For God and the Right Wing: RALPH REED Supple in tactics but rigid in goals, Ralph Reed tries to give the religious right a softer, modern face TIME Monday, September 13, 1993
Per Wikipedia, Reed has authored:
- After the Revolution (1996, ISBN 978-0-8499-3859-7)
- Politically Incorrect: The Emerging Faith Factor in American Politics (1996, ISBN 978-90-71676-34-5)
- Active Faith: How Christians Are Changing the Face of American Politics (1996, ISBN 978-0-684-00304-7)
- Dark Horse: A Political Thriller (2010, ISBN 1-4391-8241-8)
- The Confirmation (2010, ISBN 1-4391-8241-8)
- Ballots and Blood (2011, ISBN 1-4336-6925-0)
- Awakening: How America Can Turn From Moral and Economic Destruction Back to Greatness (2014, ISBN 978-1-617-95287-6)
He has also written several articles.
- Reed, Ralph E. (1983). “‘Fighting the Devil with Fire’: Carl Vinson’s Victory over Tom Watson in the 1918 Tenth District Democratic Primary”. The Georgia Historical Quarterly. 67 (4): 451–479. JSTOR 40581142.
- Reed, Ralph E. (1988). “Emory College and the Sledd Affair of 1902: A Case Study in Southern Honor and Racial Attitudes”. The Georgia Historical Quarterly. 72 (3): 463–492. JSTOR 40581859.
- Reed, Ralph E. (1988). “From Riots to Revivalism: the Gordon Riots of 1780, Methodist Hymnody, and the Halevy Thesis Revisited” (PDF). Methodist History. 26 (3): 172. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- Reed, Ralph E. (1993). “Casting a Wider Net: Religious Conservatives Move Beyond Abortion and Homosexuality”. Policy Review. 65: 31. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- Reed, Ralph E. (December 17, 2012). “Conservatives Need Super PACs”. National Review. 64: 18. Retrieved August 3, 2016.