Televangelist Dr. James Robison became full-time under Billy Graham.
- Religious Right
- The Family
- Liberty University-Jerry Falwell Jr.
- Glenn Beck– Fox News
- National Black Robe Regiment Beck’s organization of 20,000+ Christian Pastor “soldiers”
- United In Purpose
- Pioneer Solutions
- Samaritan’s Purse – Franklin Graham
- Heritage Foundation-bought Trump Campaign Cambridge Analytica data
- The Heritage Foundation was established by CNP Founder Paul Weyrich, with Edwin Feulner & Joseph Coors
- 1990 Mandate for Leadership 6/10 Heritage suggested budget reforms included in Bush Budget.
- 1990 The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators by William Bennett (Divisive; suggesting decline post-civil & women’s rights)
- Opposed 1993 Clinton Health Care Plan
- 1994 Newt Gingrich’s Contract with America, Co-authored by House Majority Leader (1995-2003) Dick Armey, (R-TX 26th)
- 1995, Heritage published the first Index of Economic Freedom
- Koch Brothers 2nd wealthiest family in the world behind the Waltons, back nearly every Right Wing organization.
Mike Huckabee-Dr. James Robison’s Communications Director late 1970s
Wikipedia “Robison was born and raised in Pasadena, Texas; a city outside of Houston. Robison’s mother, Myra Wattinger, was 40 years old at the time she gave birth to him. Robison has revealed that he was the product of rape and that his mother placed an ad in the Houston newspaper for a Christian couple to take care of him.
In 1979, Robison lost his regular slot on WFAA-TV in Dallas for preaching a sermon calling homosexuality a sin. He’d already made a name for himself when he called “for God’s people to come out of the closet” and take back the nation. In response, Robison organized a “Freedom Rally” at the Dallas Convention Center that attracted 10,000 people. According to Mike Huckabee, who was Robison’s communications director at the time, that rally was the genesis of Moral Majority. In 1974, the James Robison Evangelistic Association purchased a hunting and fishing lodge near Hawkins, Texas, which the association developed into Brookhaven Retreat, a not-for-profit Christian camp and retreat center, still in operation today under different management.
In 2010, he convened a meeting in Dallas with several prominent conservative religious leaders, including Richard Land and Tony Perkins, in order to make plans to replace Barack Obama with a more socially conservative president in 2012.
In 2015, Robison launched The Stream based in Fort Worth, TX,a “national daily where those concerned about our nation’s perilous course can gather for news, wisdom and inspiration”.” Wikipedia