- Big Data
- Religious Right
- United In Purpose John Murphy founded United in Purpose (UiP) in 2008, and now runs a DOD surveillance equipment company. Convicted Felon Bill Dallas is the past/current president of UiP.George Barna and David Barton (NBRR) are “Directors” of United In Purpose Education; “Champion the Vote” campaign with NBRR & Barton’s “Wall Builders“
- National Black Robe Regiment NBRR-David Barton (Keep the Promise PAC)& Glenn Beck
- Pioneer Solutions-191m voter data breach Dec 2015, founded by felon Bill Dallas, including 18m enriched profiles, Tamas Cser Digital Smart Tech./Functionize
- Cambridge Analytica-Psychometric micro-targeting in elections; Sold data to Heritage Foundation, Rebekah Mercer board of both Heritage & Cambridge
- Republican Party
- American Conservative Union -CPAC lobby was founded in 1964 by William F. Buckley Jr., David Keene, Chairman 1984-2011
- “Diana Hubbard Carr, ACU’s former administrative director and ex-wife of David Keene, pleaded guilty in June 2011 to embezzling between $120,000 and $400,000 from 2006 to 2009, during her time as bookkeeper for the group.” Wikipedia
- NRA-David Keene President 2011-13
- Matt Schlapp Chairman, George W Bush political adviser
- “Moonies“-David Keene Opinion Editor of Moonie-founded Washington Times, Legitimized by Reagan-Keene worked on campaign, also George HW Bush
- Bob Dole 1996 Campaign v. Bill Clinton-with David Keene
- Mitt Romney-Keene worked on campaign
- Electronic Voting Machines
- Voting Machine Issues
- The Alt-Right
- Active Measures -Hybrid Warfare
- The Investigated
- The Mueller Report
- Obstruction of Justice
- Defense the Trump Way: Diversion and Counter-attacks
- Trump Lawyers
- Trump Lawsuits
- Trump Mafia Ties
- Conspiracy-The Meetings– August 3, 2016 Joel Zamel of PSY Group, Prince, Donald Trump, Jr, George Nader, Nader paid Zamel Psy-Group $2 million after the election, set August 3, 2016 meeting and several between Campaign, UAE, and Saudi Arabia Cooperating Witness; Pedophile
- Trump Campaign-PSY Group pitched its ability to influence the results
- Newt Gingrich–Zamel told the former House Speaker, to offer PSY Group services to Jared Kushner
- Right Wing Media
- Right Wing Watchdogs
- Judicial Crisis Network-Republican Public Relations for the Judicial Branch
- Judicial Watch
- Project Veritas
- Government Accountability Institute GAI
John Murphy founded United in Purpose (UiP) in 2008, and now runs a DOD surveillance equipment company. Convicted Felon Bill Dallas is the past/current president of UiP.
Pioneer Solutions had a 191 million voter record breach in December 2015, including 18 milion enriched profiles; Dallas said it had a 180 million database in 2012; wrote the “Master Leaders” book with George Barna ;
Barna and David Barton (NBRR) are “Directors” of United In Purpose Education; “Champion the Vote” campaign with Barton & Glenn Beck’s NBRR & Barton’s “Wall Builders“. Dallas arranged a June 2016 Trump closed-door meeting in NY hotel with 1,000 evangelicals.
The film People You May Know shows the psyops conducted upon unsuspecting church members using enriched data profiles for the purpose of controlling elections, minds, and more.
Are Christian conservatives behind breach of 18 million voter records? Reveal News By G.W. Schulz/ March 2, 2016 In December 2015, “Chris Vickery could hardly believe what he was looking at: millions upon millions of bits of personal information belonging to registered voters in the United States, ranging from their cellphone numbers to whether they own a gun. If he could see it online, he knew anyone else could, too.
Vickery’s discovery of two breaches during the holiday season occurred just as presidential candidates such as Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz were beginning to make their own heavy investments in massive voter databases and doubling down like never before on microtargeting to gain an edge. The initial breach exposed 191 million registered voters across the country and included whether individuals had voted in past elections, their names, party affiliations, dates of birth and home addresses.
Vickery also quickly uncovered a second, potentially more sinister online breach affecting about 18 million people. That data included dozens of additional details, from hunting interests and religious views to income levels and even whether the person is a fan of NASCAR. Other categories included cellphone numbers, occupations and religious identities, as well as notations for whether individuals made campaign contributions, gave to religious organizations, had a “Bible lifestyle” or owned a gun.”
Thread by @visionsurreal December 28, 2018 RECAP: Tamas Cser, tech guy behind United in Purpose, has/had access to: – 191+ million US voter records – “Anonymous” confessions of women, including military wives – 30k psych profiles of “key employees” of European companies – Sister in Budapest and her colleague in Moscow. The chain from Tamas Cser -> Alexandra Cser (Tamas’ sister) -> Nadin Bondarenko (Alexandra’s Russian colleague) -> an RU oligarch could be 100% digital via already-existing relationships, which therefore might seem innocuous at first glance. As a reminder, in Dec 2015,
@VickerySec discovered Pioneer Solutions appears to have been behind the breach of 191 million voter records in 2015, 18 million of which were enriched profiles. Tamas responded when Pioneer was contacted about the breach.
Part I: We can see that through UiP/Bill Dallas/David Barton/Barna Group, there was potential for the voter data maintained by UiP/Tamas Cser to have passed through to various Cruz data firms, including Cambridge Analytica, and even to the RNC.
@visionsurreal December 9, 2018 “The Christian Right had their own “Cambridge Analytica” in the 2016 election, aided by 20,000 pastors. The tech guy behind this has ties to Hungary, a known hub for RU intel activity. Do parishioners know they were, and still are, targets of big data campaigns? My investigation was prompted by this Mar 2017 video feauturing Canadian Pastor Craig Buroker revealing he learned Trump won b/c 20,000 pastors in 11 American swing states gave their databases of 15 million to a “big data firm” for a POLITICAL campaign.