- Current Affairs
- Private Intelligence
- Orbis Business Intelligence-The Christopher Steele Dossier -Raw intelligence originally funded by Republican opposition research through Glenn Simpson’s firm, Fusion GPS, who hired Steele, the “go-to” for Russian subject matter. Steele got it to Sen. John McCain who passed it to the Obama administration. Leaked to Buzzfeed, they published it and were sued as a result. The Steele Dossier was not fact-checked or ready for public release and alerted the Trump Campaign to the FBI Counter Intelligence investigation. Glenn Simpson’s Testimony on August 22, 2017 here
- Russian Mafiya– 1992- Krollwas investigating safe investments in Moscow shortly after Putin divvied up Russia’s industries to The Oligarchs and it became a Mafia state New York Times
- Kroll‘s 1992 Russia staff: Joseph R Rosetti-vice chair & fmr. IBM security chief, E. Norbert Garrett–fmr. CIA station chief Cairo & Kuwait,
- US Intelligence
- Central Intelligence Agency
- John M. Deutch -US Dep. Sec. of Defense 1994 to 1995, Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) from May 10, 1995 until December 15, 1996 May 10, 1995 – December 15, 1996 CIA site
- George Tenet CIA Director December 1996-July 11, 2004. CIA site. Wikipedia
- Porter Goss led the 9/11 Commission then George W. Bush’s CIA Director 9/22/2004-5/5/2006. CIA site
- Michael Hayden May 2006-Feb 2009 CIA site
- Fmr. FBI Dir. James Comey
- The Oligarchs
- Financial Crimes
- Deutsche Bank
- Ray Den Hollander–Killed the son and injured the husband of the Judge who inherited the Deutsche Bank case, 4 days late. 1999-2000 “Managed and upgraded Kroll’s delivery of intelligence and security in the former Soviet Union” Resume, When Putin took control on January 31, 1999, and doled out Russia’s riches to the oligarchs, he was there. After ruining Ladies’ Night, he killed the son and shot the husband of Deutsche Bank judge.
- Deutsche Bank
- Sex Trafficking
- Dennis Hastert, Former GOP Speaker of the House, Pedophile wrestling coach-Fmr. G. W. Bush CIA Dir. Porter Goss wrote a letter to the Court on his behalf
- Karl Rove-George W. Bush power house
Jules Kroll grew up in Bayside, Queens, NY, the son of a printer. Assistant District Attorney in Manhattan. In 1972 he started J. Kroll Associates, offering discount bulk printing while taking only a percentage of the savings his first client was the parent company of Marvel Comics.
Kroll Inc. was a consultant to corporate purchasing departments and uncovered fraud and financial crimes. In the 1980s, financial investors used Kroll to investigate companies and look for any malfeasance. In the 1990s, Kroll expanded services to include background screenings aka opposition research, drug screenings, market intelligence, data recovery (as computerized data evolved), and forensic accounting.
Financial Crimes Panama Papers & Paradise Papers–Kroll was Wall Street’s favorite investigator of offshore money laundering in the 1980s-Luxembourg, the Bahamas, and Grand Cayman Island. New York Times
“And so Kroll told stories about recovering the wealth plundered by dictators, among them Ferdinand Marcos, Saddam Hussein, and Jean-Claude (Baby Doc) Duvalier. Baby Doc, Kroll said, was “not the sharpest nail in the box.” He had looted the Haitian treasury by writing big checks. “Apartment in Trump Tower?” Kroll made a show of laborious penmanship. “ ‘Trump . . . Tower.’ Even we could figure that one out.”The New Yorker
Kroll purchased the armored vehicle company O’Gara-Hess & Eisenhardt in 1997, becoming The Kroll-O’Gara Company, NASDAQ [KROG]. Adding security engineering (data protections, error elimination) in December 1998, Kroll acquired Schiff & Associates, Inc.–Kroll Schiff & Associates-Kroll Security Services Group-Kroll Security Group. Wikipedia
February 2001– Kroll offered crisis management and security services to high net-worth individuals through AIG‘s private client division.
Armor Holdings bought the armored vehicle O’Gara business in August 2001 (KROL), and in 2002 bought Crucible Security Specialists of J. Kelly McCann aka Jim Grover, who accompanied Tucker Carlson on his 2003 Iraq War trip (sold September 2008).
- 2002–Kroll restructured Enron.
- July 2004 Professional services firm Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) bought Kroll for $1.9 billion
- January 31, 2006 Kroll Ontrack Inc. formed Kroll Ontrack AS (Norway) to acquire Ibas Holdings ASA–Norway-data recovery, data loss, and computer forensics services that had already acquired Vogon International, U.K. privately held company specializing in computer forensics, electronic discovery, and data recovery.
- June 2008- Jules Kroll left and tried to buy Kroll back from MMC, failed, and launched and K2 Global Consulting with his son Jeremy.
- 2009-Jules and son Jeremy Kroll created K2 Intelligence.
- 2010 Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA)
- August 2010 Altegrity, Inc. bought Kroll for $1.13 billion cash, primarily owned by Providence Equity Partners. Altegrity conglomerate: USIS and Explore.  Altegrity declared bankruptcy in 2015.
- Corporate Risk Holdings, LLC, bough Kroll, parent co. of information service businesses: HireRight and Kroll Ontrack.
- October 21, 2016, Carlyle Group-owned LDiscovery bought Kroll Ontrack for $410 million cash and separated it from other operations 
- 2018, Kroll Inc. bought “controversial cybersecurity firm Tiversa.”
- March 13, 2018 – June 4, 2018: Duff & Phelps Corp bought Kroll, Inc. 
S Korean firms buy $100m debt on US residential property part-owned by Kushner Cos.CrainsNewYork/Bloomberg News June 1, 2018 Two South Korean financial firms have bought $100 million of debt on a New Jersey residential building that’s part-owned by the family of Jared Kushner.
Nonghyup Bank (IGIS Trust’s Trustee) purchased a $60.4 million piece of the 65 Bay St. loan and IGIS U.S. Private Placement Real Estate Investment Trust No. 169 bought $39.6 million, on Kushner Co. & KABR Group partnered on Trump Bay Street, 65 Bay St., Jersey City, NJ, under licensing agreement, “Kroll Bond Rating Agency said in a research report”
Jerome M. Hauer– Kroll Managed Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s NYC Office of Emergency Management 1996-2000 at 7 World Trade Center, 23rd floor ($13 million crisis center), left to be VP & Associated Dir. Center for Counterterrorism Technology and Analysis for Science Applications International Corporation. Bernie Kerick, corrections commissioner considered for replacement