- Current Affairs
- Human Trafficking
- Sexual Assault
- Catholic Sexual Abuse
- Money Laundering
- Drug Trafficking
- The Magnitsky Act– Russia retaliated for sanctions due to human rights abuses involved with financial crime by outlawing Russian adoptions, who were abused themselves. “Adoptions” as the given subject matter of the June 9, 2016 treason meeting in Trump Tower, referred to this Act.
- ACU formed the year before the Chalcedon Foundation, 1965
- Council for National Policy-CNP –Kellyanne Conway, Betsy DeVos, Religious Right + Big Donors
- Dominionism-James Robison, the CNP, Glenn Beck, UiP
- The Family
- Liberty University-Jerry Falwell Jr.
- Glenn Beck– Fox News
- National Black Robe Regiment Beck’s organization of 20,000+ Christian Pastor “soldiers”
- United In Purpose
- Pioneer Solutions
- Heritage Foundation-bought Trump Campaign Cambridge Analytica data
- The Heritage Foundation was established by CNP Founder Paul Weyrich, with Edwin Feulner & Joseph Coors
- 1990 Mandate for Leadership 6/10 Heritage suggested budget reforms included in Bush Budget.
- 1990 The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators by William Bennett (Divisive; suggesting decline post-civil & women’s rights)
- Opposed 1993 Clinton Health Care Plan
- 1994 Newt Gingrich’s Contract with America, Co-authored by House Majority Leader (1995-2003) Dick Armey, (R-TX 26th)
- 1995, Heritage published the first Index of Economic Freedom
- Koch Brothers 2nd wealthiest family in the world behind the Waltons, back nearly every Right Wing organization.
Relief Organizations who also handle adoptions:
Samaritan’s Purse – CEO Franklin Graham, son of Billy Graham, founded 1970 by Bob Pierce
World Vision-1950, Bob Pierce