- Current Affairs
- Middle East
- Jared Kushner–Netanyahu is a family friend, friendly with MBS
- Kushner Middle East Peace Plan – United front between N Africa against Iran-Turkish power alliance bordering Southern former Soviet Bloc-(The “-Stans”) to challenge existing organizations and agreements. Kushner and MBS- Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Mohammed bin Salman are tight, and the plan hinges upon cooperative arms deals and Israel ceasing West Bank annexation, observing the events surrounding mid-August 2020. The plan seems to have been inked at the Seychelles meeting with Erik Prince, George Nader, and others. Kushner gave MBS a list of potential foes within the House of Saud and a mass round-up and internment at the Ritz Carlton Hotel followed. Meanwhile, June 2017 found Qatar behind a blockade against them by the UAE and Saudi Arabia as Kushner sought bailout refinancing for his 666 5th Ave, NYC, office building. Middle East Eye March 19, 2018 “Nader said this group of states could become a force in the region “that the US government could depend on” to counter the influence of Turkey and Iran, according to two sources briefed on the meeting. Nader brought together Mohammed bin Salman, who was then deputy crown prince of Saudi Arabia; Mohammed bin Zayed, crown prince of Abu Dhabi; Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, president of Egypt; Prince Salman, crown prince of Bahrain; and King Abdullah of Jordan onto the yacht. Their respective states, plus Libya which was not represented at the secret summit, would form the nucleus of pro-US and pro-Israeli states.” July 20, 2019 Rep. Cummins’ Oversight report Corporate and Foreign Interests Behind White House Push to Transfer U.S. Nuclear Technology to Saudi Arabia; 7 days later, Cummings’ home was broken into. – IP3-Saudi nuclear power & weapons technology, Weapons to the UAE. The Med-East Pipeline–Papadopoulos–Flynn– Israel–Greece–Italy
- Michael Flynn adviser to IP3 2015-2016, informed business partners about future meetings with Putin and Saudi Crown Prince MBS & offered to use the contacts to further IP3 Judge Sullivan: [Flynn] “sold out your country.” Unmasking requests to the NSA began November 30, 2016 by Samantha Power, US Amb. to the UN. Flynn worked with Trump’s adviser friend Tom Barrack, under investigation in the Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn):
As Donald J. Trump was preparing to deliver an address on energy policy in May 2016, Paul Manafort, his campaign chairman, had a question about the speech’s contents for Thomas J. Barrack Jr., a top campaign fund-raiser and close friend of Mr. Trump.
“Are you running this by our friends?” Mr. Manafort asked in a previously undisclosed email to Mr. Barrack, whose real estate and investment firm does extensive business in the Middle East. Mr. Barrack was, in fact, coordinating the language in a draft of the speech with Persian Gulf contacts including Rashid al-Malik, an Emirati businessman who is close to the rulers of the United Arab Emirates [MBZ].
- Tom Barrack-(Lebanese son of Culver City, CA grocer) Colony Capital rec’d. $1.5 billion incl. $474 million from sovereign wealth funds from the Saudis and UAE out of $7 billion total that Colony raised, under investigation in the Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn); Kushner blocked Barrack from becoming a special Middle East envoy & super ambassador to Central and South America; Longtime Trump Friend Under The Microscope For Mideast Ties, Inauguration Role NPR February 21, 2019 Scott Horsley; Barrack Chairman of Inaugural Committee; Confidential Memo: Company of Trump Inauguration Chair Sought to Profit From Connections to Administration, Foreigners The memo outlines how Colony, the company founded by Tom Barrack, an investor who chaired the inaugural, aimed to exploit its connections to Donald Trump. Federal prosecutors are conducting a wide-ranging probe into the nonprofit that ran the inaugural. by Justin Elliott, ProPublica, and Ilya Marritz, WNYC February 5, 2019
- Tom Barrack Subpoenaed by SDNY: Inaugural Committee‘s dealing with Imaad Zuberi (Avenue Ventures), formerly a Dem. donor, then $900,000 to the Inaugural committee“FEC records; vendors and contractors, specifically seeks records of communications with Stripe, online payment-processing was backed, founded & managed by Josh Kushner‘s VC firm; Attendees: Russian sanctioned oligarch Viktor Vekselberg (ABC News), Sam Patten (FARA violations-SCL Group/Cambridge Analytica 2014 midterms Oregon office, 2015 Ukraine Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitscho campaign backed by Dmytro Firtash, Patten charged August 2018; ME Sen. Susan Collins‘ press sec 1994, 1996, ME Campaign Dir. for Bush 2000, 2001-04 Moscow International Republican Institute with Klminmik before Manafort–Ukraine, State Dpt. 2008, 2012 Rob Sobhani MD Sen. campaign; Kazakh Oil 19902 Ivansihvili, Iraqi al-Mutlaq PM Campaign), along with Konstantin Kilimnik (GRU-R. intelligence, received 2016 polling data from Manafort) in Begemot Ventures International, accepted $50,000 from Ukrainian politician in Donetsk region Serhiy Lyovochkin, who, with Ukrainian Oligarch Rinat Akhmetov, had received the polling data from Manafort via Kilimnik, some data was managed by Brad Parscsale.
New York prosecutors seek records from Trump inauguration committee: Sources ABC News Another probe that could hamstring the president and his lawyers is widening. By John Santucci, Josh Margolin, and Matthew Mosk February 4, 2019
- ABC News reviewed documents of the Inaugural Committee that spent $104 million of the $107 million raised, more than $1.5 million at the DC Post Office-Trump International Hotel during the Transition: $130,000 for customized seat cushions at 2 dinners, $10,000 to provide makeup to the servers, $2.7 million for a Frank Sinatra rendition of “New York, New York” with Trump pal Steve Wynn’s Las Vegas showgirls, $26 million to Melania Trump‘s California event planner friend, Stephanie Winston-Wolkoff, WIS Media Partners, $1.62 million personal commission (Obama’s 2009 inauguration, which spent about $51 million of the $53.2 million raised; Trump also donated $5 million to the American Red Cross, Salvation Army and the Smithsonian Institute, etc.)- MORE
- George Nader–Pedophile, multiple convictions, in US custody, close to MBZ
- Erik Prince
- Bahrain–Crown Prince Salman
- Iran–President Hassan Rouhani, Supreme Leader Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei
- Iraq– Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi
- Israel – “Bibi” Netanyahu -Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu-“Bibi”– close to deputy fundraiser of Trump Campaign Elliott Broidy
- Jordan–King Abdullah II & Queen Rania
- Oman–SultanQaboos bin Said al Said since 1970-Peaceful, wealthy port on the Indian Ocean
- Qatar-Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
- Saudi Arabia-MBS-Mohammed Bin Salman-“MBS”
- Jamal Khashoggi-US Resident journalist dismembered at Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates-UAE/Abu Dhabi/Dubai-Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan “MBZ”–Most Powerful Arab George Nader is an aide
- Yemen-President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi
- Libya-Kushner Middle East Peace Plan –Trump backs Rebel Commander Khalifa Haftar, Official GNA Prime Minister Fayez Al-Sarraj
- Egypt – Kushner Middle East Peace Plan President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Chad-Benjamin Netanyahu renewed diplomacy January 2019
- Sudan-Chairman Abdel Fattah al-Burhan
- DRC-Congo. Glencore Mining – Dan Gertler Cobalt, Copper
- European Energy-EastMed Pipeline, Papdopoulos‘s cause
- Russian Energy
- Turkey–Erdogan-EastMed would bypass Turkey, connecting Israel to Italy via Greece
- Gulen-US-protected, Erdogan’s arch-enemy, STEM schools & liberal Islam, Mike Flynn tried to secretly deliver him to Erdogan
EXCLUSIVE: The secret yacht summit that realigned the Middle East Middle East Eye David Hearst March 19, 2018 Arab leaders from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Jordan plotted to counter Turkey and Iran, and replace the GCC and Arab League “George Nader, the Lebanese-American businessman and convicted pedophile, who is co-operating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Donald Trump’s campaign funding, organised a secret summit of Arab leaders on a yacht in the Red Sea in late 2015, Middle East Eye can reveal.
Nader proposed to the leaders gathered on the yacht that they should set up an elite regional group of six countries, which would supplant both the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the moribund Arab League.
Nader said this group of states could become a force in the region “that the US government could depend on” to counter the influence of Turkey and Iran, according to two sources briefed on the meeting.
Nader brought together Mohammed bin Salman, who was then deputy crown prince of Saudi Arabia; Mohammed bin Zayed, crown prince of Abu Dhabi; Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, president of Egypt; Prince Salman, crown prince of Bahrain; and King Abdullah of Jordan onto the yacht. Their respective states, plus Libya which was not represented at the secret summit, would form the nucleus of pro-US and pro-Israeli states.
Nader is reported to have told the leaders: “If you agree to this, I will lobby for this in Washington,” two sources with knowledge of the meeting told MEE. Those who attended liked the idea.”
- Energy-The Atomic Energy Act-“123 Agreement” bans enriching uranium & reprocessing spent fuel
- Middle East Northern Africa (MENA) Nuclear Energy
- IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL Expiring October 2020: Trump left the accord in 2018 and Iran breached parts of the deals in response. The US could resume, although several international diplomats advise that it would be illegal, the UN Sanctions against Iran under “snapback”, so Iran’s ally in the Syrian civil war, Putin, led a vote of the UN Security Council (backed by China) to oppose extending an Obama-era 2015 nuclear weapons ban between Iran & UN and de-escalate tensions. The US and Dominican Republic were the only YES votes to extend the ban, France, Germany and the UK abstained. US Ambassador to the UN Kelly Craft, Iran’s U.N. Ambassador Majid Takht Ravanchi, China’s U.N. Ambassador Zhang Jun U.S. loses Iran arms embargo bid as Putin pushes summit to avoid nuclear deal showdown Reuters August 14, 2020 Michelle Nichols, Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber. While Putin backed Iran at the UN, the same day:
- PRESSURE ON IRAN, CARACAS, AND VENEZUELA– US SEIZED 1.116 million barrels VENEZUELAN OIL from IRAN & SIMULTANEOUSLY COST MADURO $3 Billion In DRUG BUSTS: U.S. says seized four Iranian fuel shipments en route to Venezuela Reuters August 14, 2020 Humeyra Pamuk, Mark Hosenball. The US DOJ led by “Special Representative for Iran Brian Hook, was able to both halt these shipments and assist the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security in executing a U.S. seizure order,” confiscated 1.116 million barrels of Iranian fuel, the largest US seizure of Iran’s fuel from Greek ship owners. The action hurts desperately poor Venezuela, who paid for the fuel (WSJ reported), and whose president, Nicolás Maduro, the US has opposed since he “illegally assumed” the office on January 10, 2019 (US State Dept position including Sanctions).
- Trump Removed Inspectors General conducting investigations, providing oversight and lawful Congressional approval
- US Special Rep. for Iran & Sr. Policy Advisor to Sec. of State Pompeo Brian Hook (September 2018 to August 2020. He previously served as the Director of Policy Planning under Secretary of State Rex Tillerson) resigned from the State Dept. on August 6, 2020, replaced by Special Rep. for Venezuela Elliott Abrams, 2 days after Pence ally Acting Inspector General (IG) Stephen Akard resigned (Politico; Bush Neocons).
- Akard replaced Obama 2103 appointed State Dept. IG Steve Linick on May 15, 2020
- Message from Deputy Secretary Sullivan and Inspector General Linick on Whistleblowing On July 20, 2018, who sent this Department-wide email]; In the final stages of an investigation of legal actions in the Saudi arms sale and other deals, Trump ousts State Department watchdog Democrats blasted the Friday-night dismissal as an assault on the rule of law. Politico By MERIDITH MCGRAW and NAHAL TOOSI; “Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.), chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, called Linick’s dismissal an “outrageous act of a president trying to protect one of his most loyal supporters, the secretary of State, from accountability.” Engel claimed: “I have learned that the Office of the Inspector General had opened an investigation into Secretary Pompeo. Mr. Linick’s firing amid such a probe strongly suggests that this is an unlawful act of retaliation.” A Democratic congressional aide said Linick had launched an investigation into Pompeo’s alleged misuse of a political appointee to perform personal tasks for him and Mrs. Pompeo. The State Department did not respond to an inquiry about the allegation. Linick played a minor role in the House of Representatives’ impeachment proceedings against Trump, ferrying a trove of documents to lawmakers that had been provided to the State Department by Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer.”
Pompeo’s Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia Were Legal—but Heightened Risks of Civilian Casualties in Yemen Foreign Policy ROBBIE GRAMER, JACK DETSCH “Linick later told members of Congress in an interview that senior members of Pompeo’s team attempted to “bully” him into dropping the investigation, though it was requested by Congress. His acting replacement, Stephen Akard—a political appointee and associate of Vice President Mike Pence with no prior investigative experience—abruptly stepped down from his post this month after less than three months on the job. Akard recused himself from the arms sales investigation following pressure from Capitol Hill.”
- August 14, 2020: On the same day as the US seized the Venezuela-bound Iranian oil, Trump National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien published a biased editorial on the subject by referring to CoVid-19 as the “Wuhan virus,” reinforcing the Republican scare of the threat of Socialism/Marxism associated with drugs and the Democratic Party in the context of the 2020 campaign, and the “thug” verbiage which had been recently used in association with Black Lives Matter protests. Nevertheless it contained information about military action. The US has cost Maduro $3 billion in four months per this article: How the US is shutting down Venezuela’s socialist-thug drug biz New York Post By Robert O’Brien August 14, 2020 “On April 1,  President Trump launched a historic counternarcotics operation to target drug traffickers and disrupt the flow of illicit drugs to the United States. The narco-traffickers targeted include members of the illegitimate, thuggish regime of Nicolás Maduro and the Cartel de los Soles (“Cartel of the Suns”) in Venezuela. Adm. Craig Faller, head of US Southern Command, called the country a “paradise” for drug traffickers.” US Southern Command (SoCom) devoted 16 ships and 19 aircraft, increasing “surveillance aircraft and patrol ships by 60 percent and 78 percent, respectively.” Agencies Employed: Departments of Defense (DOD), Justice (DOJ) and Homeland Security (DHS), as well as the Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). JOINT EFFORT of 22 NATIONS: Notably, Operation ORION V with Colombia, Ecuador, Honduras and El Salvador; SEIZED: “more than 84 metric tons of cocaine and marijuana..50 metric tons of illicit drugs were seized and 72 labs in Colombia were destroyed” Honduras: “800 kilograms of cocaine loaded on a private jet from Venezuela. On July 26, in Guatemala, ICE and Homeland Security Investigations seized more than 2,100 kilograms of cocaine and a Gulfstream III jet from Venezuela.”; ARRESTED: more than 1,000 drug traffickers “several of them were pulled from cartel-built mini-submarines.”
- Inspector Generals Fired & Replaced April 2020
- Amb. Stephen Akard from a career State Dept. Foreign Service Officer and then-Gov. Pence‘s CoS for Indiana Economic Development Corp. to IG of the State Department.
- Acting Inspector General for the Department of Defense Glenn A. Fine from the Obama administration that “was set to become the chairman of a new Pandemic Response Accountability Committee to police how the government carries out the $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief bill. But Mr. Trump replaced Mr. Fine in his Pentagon job, disqualifying him from serving on the new oversight panel.” April 7, 2020 Trump Ousts Pandemic Spending Watchdog Known for Independence New York Times By Charlie Savage and The official had been leading the office of the inspector general for the Pentagon. In removing him from that role, the president stripped him of his pandemic relief oversight duties as well.
- Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson fired for insisting on sharing the whistleblower’s complaint with Congress during the Impeachment hearings. Trump to Fire Intelligence Watchdog Who Had Key Role in Ukraine Complaint New York Times April 3, 2020
- Replacing Atkinson, Peter M. Thomson of Louisiana’s Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann, LLC, to be Inspector General, Central Intelligence Agency, Fmr. DOJ prosecutor 23 years, NSA special assignment (CIA Dir. Gina Haspel)
- Instead of Glenn Fine, New Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery, Department of the Treasury Brian Miller (April 3, 2020 Trump Announcement; Sec. Steve Mnuchin) served as the Senate-confirmed Inspector General for the General Services Administration
- Katherine A. Crytzer of Tennessee, to be Inspector General, Tennessee Valley Authority from being the Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General at the Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Policy and reporting to Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim who was confirmed on September 27, 2017 (Delrahim was Formerly Chief Counsel of the Senate Judiciary Committee). Crytzer was an Assistant was United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Kentucky, and before that, Crytzer was an Associate at Kirkland & Ellis, LLP, George Mason University’s Antonin Scalia School of Law. April 3, 2020 Trump Announcement (Coal)
- Andrew A. De Mello of Massachusetts, to be Inspector General, Department of Education from being on “detail to the Inspector General’s Office at the Department of Homeland Security as a Senior Special Counsel since October 2019” a DOJ Tax Division Trial Attorney (Sec. Betsy DeVos; Trump Tax Return Lawsuits– Deutsche Bank & Mazars). April 3, 2020 Trump Announcement
- Jason Abend of Virginia, to be Inspector General, Department of Defense from serving as Senior Policy Advisor, United States Customs and Border Protection, Special Agent for the IG of the Federal Housing Finance Agency and Department of Housing and Urban Development (mortgage and reverse mortgage fraud, civil fraud, public housing assistance fraud, and internal agency personnel cases), Secret Service, and as an Intelligence Research Specialist at the FBI. April 3, 2020 Trump Announcement
Papadopoulos And Flynn Client Both Tied To Israeli Energy Consortium Buzzfeed November 3, 2017 by “Last year, while serving as a Trump foreign policy adviser, Papadopoulos appeared on an Israeli energy conference panel that included Yigal Landau, CEO of Ratio Oil Exploration, one of several Israeli and US firms that are part of the consortium exploiting Leviathan. Documents obtained and reviewed by BuzzFeed News earlier this year showed Ratio had a business relationship with Kamil Ekim Alptekin. The Dutch-Turkish businessman has been subpoenaed by Mueller’s investigators in connection to his hiring of Flynn’s consulting firm.”
Israel: Convicted PM Netanyahu reversed promises and agreed to Suspend West Bank annexation, where 450,000 Jewish settlers and 3 million Palestinians live. “The U.N. Security Council has said settlements are illegal…UAE would join Egypt and Jordan as only the third Arab nation in the region with normalized ties. The UAE and Israel have held informal ties for years. Speaking from the White House, President Trump took credit for the accord, which followed a call with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed [MBZ] of the UAE” Full Story: UAE, Israel Move To Normalize Relations As Israel Halts Planned West Bank Annexations Aug. 13, 2020
Israel-UAE deal could open up U.S. weapons sales to Gulf kingdom, experts say Reuters August 14, 2020 “David Makovsky, director of the Project on Arab-Israel Relations at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy think tank, told Reuters the deal is “a win for the Emirates, which will undoubtedly be eligible for military sales that it could not obtain due to ‘qualitative military edge’ restrictions due to fear certain technologies could be used against Israel.” In May, the U.S. State Department approved a possible sale of up to 4,569 used Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles to the UAE for $556 million. U.S. lawmakers have tried to rein in Trump administration plans for arms sales, particularly to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, to pressure them to improve their human rights record and do more to avoid civilian casualties in an air campaign against Iran-backed Houthi rebels in the war in Yemen. A U.S. government watchdog report released on Tuesday said the State Department did not fully evaluate the risk of civilian casualties in Yemen when it pushed through a huge 2019 sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia and the UAE…David Makovsky, director of the Project on Arab-Israel Relations at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy think tank, told Reuters the deal is “a win for the Emirates, which will undoubtedly be eligible for military sales that it could not obtain due to ‘qualitative military edge’ restrictions due to fear certain technologies could be used against Israel.”
- China August 14, 2020-While the US seized 1.116 million barrels of Venezuelan oil and $3 billion worth of drugs, denting future income because of the 1,000+ arrests as well), the US Navy’s USS Ronald Reagan nuclear-powered aircraft carrier conducted exercises around Hong Kong, an area that China has been colonizing as it has built islands in the Sea to claim it as Chinese territory to control shipping. U.S. Navy carrier conducted exercises in South China Sea on Aug. 14 Reuters
- S. Korean “consortium is currently building four reactors in the UAE. But Saudi Arabia has insisted that it be allowed to enrich its own supplies of uranium as a matter of national sovereignty.” Washington Post February 26, 2018
Trump cites Iran to bypass Congress on Saudi arms sales AP Secretary of State Mike Pompeo notified Congress of the decision to use an emergency loophole in the Arms Export Control Act to move ahead with sales of $7 billion in precision guided munitions, other bombs and ammunition and aircraft maintenance support to Saudi Arabia, along with the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, without lawmakers’ approval. In his notification, Pompeo said he had made the determination “that an emergency exists which requires the immediate sale” of the weapons “in order to deter further the malign influence of the government of Iran throughout the Middle East region.” He said the transfers “must occur as quickly as possible in order to deter further Iranian adventurism in the Gulf and throughout the Middle East…Khashoggi’s slaying, coupled with increasing concerns about civilian casualties resulting from a Saudi-led coalition’s military operation against Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen, prompted lawmakers to block about $2 billion in arms sales to the kingdom for more than a year. Last month [April 2019], Trump vetoed legislation that would have ended U.S. military assistance for the Saudi-led war in Yemen. “President Trump is only using this loophole because he knows Congress would disapprove of this sale,” [Sen. Chris Murphy, D-CT] Murphy said. “There is no new ‘emergency’ reason to sell bombs to the Saudis. There is precedent for using the emergency exemption for arms sales to Saudi Arabia. President Ronald Reagan invoked it in the 1980s and both Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush used it for sales before the 1991 Gulf War and the 2003 Iraq war.”
US moves to strengthen forces in Middle East to counter Iran AP “President Donald Trump told reporters Friday that the 1,500 troops would have a “mostly protective” role as part of a build-up that began this month in response to what the U.S said was a threat from Iran. And for the first time, Pentagon officials on Friday publicly blamed Iran and its proxies for recent tanker bombings near United Arab Emirates and a rocket attack in Iraq…Vice Admiral Michael Gilday told Pentagon reporters that the U.S. has “very high confidence” that Iran’s Revolutionary Guard was responsible for the explosions on four tankers, and that Iranian proxies in Iraq fired rockets into Baghdad. He said Iran also tried to deploy modified small boats that were capable of launching cruise missiles. The deployments announced Friday include a squadron of 12 fighter jets, manned and unmanned surveillance aircraft, and a number of military engineers to beef up protection for forces. In addition a battalion of four Patriot missile batteries that was scheduled to leave the Middle East has been ordered to stay. The total number of troops involved is about 1,500, with roughly 600 included in the Patriot battalion. None of those troops will go to either Iraq or Syria.”
Indicted Giuliani Ally Has Money-Tied Republicans Seeking Cover Courthouse News ADAM KLASFELD and MEGAN MINEIRO Lev Parnas gave $50,000 to Rudy Giuliani in Trump’s search for dirt on Biden. Parnas & Fruman funneled $325,000 in foreign cash (illegal) into Trump’s super-PACAmerica First Action using the shell company Global Energy Producers totally $620,000. Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-House Minority Ldr.) turned his $2700 from Parnas and $2173 from Fruman to McCarthy’s Majority Committee PAC over to charity; TX Rep. Pete Sessions
- The “Three Amigos” Rick Perry, Gordon Sondland, and Kurt Volker, Coined by counselor of political affairs at the US Embassy in Ukraine David Holmes October 1, 2019 Rep. Robert Menendez, D-NJ letter to Sec. Perry about communications with Ukraine
- May 21, 2019 Rick Perry Delegation to President Zelensky’s inauguration
- June 4, 2019 Rick Perry and Pres. Zelensky US Mission to the European Union USEU Dinner
- Democrats turn eye to Rick Perry in Ukrainian probe Politico October 1, 2019 By ANTHONY ADRAGNA and BEN LEFEBVRE “Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland, a Democrat on the Judiciary and Oversightcommittees, told POLITICO he thought it likely Perry would eventually be called to testify, though he is not aware of any committees ready to seek his testimony yet. “His Ukraine-related activities have drawn the interest of members and he almost certainly has relevant testimony to offer,” Raskin said. “He seems to have appeared and reappeared multiple times in the Ukrainian context, so he’s likely to have evidence that Congress would consider material.”
- Lev Parnas October 9, 2019 Parnas & Igor Fruman arrested & Barr met with Manhattan prosecutors,
- Igor Fruman, , Belarus-born
- Rudy Giuliani– September 30, 2019 Subpoena from Rep. Adam Schiff, Rep. Eliot Engel, Rep. Elijah Cummings
- September 19, 2019– CNN Chris Cuomo, “So, you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?” “Of course I did.”
- Pressed Ukraine to prosecute “Ukrainians who provided evidence against Mr. Trump’s convicted campaign chairman, Paul Manafort.”
- Pressing Ukraine and others for dirt on opposing presidential candidate VP Biden and his son, Hunter
- Ukraine President Zelensky, President Petro Poroshenko, Fmr. President Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych
- Working with Poroshenko initially, he lost re-election to Zelensky April 30, 2019 AP
- July 2019: No-Bid 50-Year drilling contract awarded from the Ukraine government’s Varvynska in joint venture with Ukrainian-American-Texan Michael Bleyzer’s firm SigmaBleyzer and Alex Cranberg’s Aspect Energy “Ukrainian Energy,” within weeks of Perry attending Zelensky’s May 27, 2019, inauguration in VP Pence‘s place.
- Naftogaz-Energy Sec. encouraged replacing Obama-administration board member Amos Hochstein and other board members of the Ukrainian gas company with specialists or friendlier management, depending on whose account (Perry denies). Profit, not politics: Trump allies sought Ukraine gas deal AP
- Burisma-Ukrainian gas co., Hunter Biden on the board for 5 years.
- December 4, 2017- Rick Perry and Saudi Energy Minister Khaled al-Falih signed memo of understanding about carbon management between the US and Saudi Arabia in Riyadh
Rick Perry going to London to hold nuclear cooperation talks with Saudi officials Washington Post February 26, 2018 Steven Mufson “The kingdom has received delegations from five major nuclear reactor companies, including the bankrupt Westinghouse. The Canadian real estate and industrial conglomerate Brookfield has submitted a plan to buy Westinghouse.”
- January 2020 Rick Perry joined the boards of LE GP, Energy Transfer‘s general partner
- February 2020 Rick Perry re-joined the board of MCNA Dental as Chief Strategy Officer and Vice Chairman
- Naftogaz-Ukraine gas company. Energy Sec. Rick Perry’s donors, Ukrainian-American Michael Bleyzer, awarded 50-year drilling no-bid contract within weeks of President Zelensky‘s inauguration
Rick Perry knew about Biden connection to Ukraine investigation, indicted Giuliani associate says Dallas Morning News Perry, the former U.S. energy secretary, has repeatedly denied that he knew of ties to Biden By Tom Benning January 17, 2020
- Inside the Secret Campaign to Export U.S. Nuclear Tech to Saudi Arabia Daily Beast July 29, 2019 Erin Banco Energy Secretary Rick Perry Leaked draft of Rick Perry grid study “Electric Power System, Markets and Reliability Study Interim Draft Report July 2017” debunks his attack on renewable energy on Scribd June 26, 2017“Perry was governor of Texas, a position that put him on the front lines of border security. In 2014, he deployed the Texas National Guard to the border to help with a surge of undocumented immigrants. Asked about the possibility of a job switch for Perry, Shaylyn Hynes, a Department of Energy spokesperson, said, “While Secretary Perry is honored to be mentioned, he is happy where he is and very focused on carrying out the mission the President gave him when he was chosen lead the Department of Energy.” CNN
- Naftogaz-Energy Sec. encouraged replacing Obama-administration board member Amos Hochstein and other board members of the Ukrainian gas company with specialists or friendlier management, depending on whose account (Perry denies). Profit, not politics: Trump allies sought Ukraine gas deal AP