- Current Affairs
- Middle East
- Bahrain–Crown Prince Salman
- Iran–President Hassan Rouhani, Supreme Leader Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei
- Iraq– Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi
- Israel – “Bibi” Netanyahu -Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu-“Bibi”– close to deputy fundraiser of Trump Campaign Elliott Broidy
- Jordan–King Abdullah II & Queen Rania
- Oman–SultanQaboos bin Said al Said since 1970-Peaceful, wealthy port on the Indian Ocean
- Qatar-Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
- Saudi Arabia-MBS-Mohammed Bin Salman-“MBS”
- Jamal Khashoggi-US Resident journalist dismembered at Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates-UAE/Abu Dhabi/Dubai-Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan “MBZ”–Most Powerful Arab George Nader is an aide
- Yemen-President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi
- Libya-Kushner Middle East Peace Plan –Trump backs Rebel Commander Khalifa Haftar, Official GNA Prime Minister Fayez Al-Sarraj
- Egypt – Kushner Middle East Peace Plan President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Chad-Benjamin Netanyahu renewed diplomacy January 2019
- Sudan-Chairman Abdel Fattah al-Burhan
- DRC-Congo. Glencore Mining – Dan Gertler Cobalt, Copper
- European Energy-EastMed Pipeline, Papdopoulos‘s cause
- Russian Energy
- Turkey–Erdogan-EastMed would bypass Turkey, connecting Israel to Italy via Greece
- Gulen-US-protected, Erdogan’s arch-enemy, STEM schools & liberal Islam, Mike Flynn tried to secretly deliver him to Erdogan
EXCLUSIVE: The secret yacht summit that realigned the Middle East Middle East Eye David Hearst March 19, 2018 Arab leaders from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Jordan plotted to counter Turkey and Iran, and replace the GCC and Arab League “George Nader, the Lebanese-American businessman and convicted pedophile, who is co-operating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Donald Trump’s campaign funding, organised a secret summit of Arab leaders on a yacht in the Red Sea in late 2015, Middle East Eye can reveal.
Nader proposed to the leaders gathered on the yacht that they should set up an elite regional group of six countries, which would supplant both the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the moribund Arab League.
Nader said this group of states could become a force in the region “that the US government could depend on” to counter the influence of Turkey and Iran, according to two sources briefed on the meeting.
Nader brought together Mohammed bin Salman, who was then deputy crown prince of Saudi Arabia; Mohammed bin Zayed, crown prince of Abu Dhabi; Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, president of Egypt; Prince Salman, crown prince of Bahrain; and King Abdullah of Jordan onto the yacht. Their respective states, plus Libya which was not represented at the secret summit, would form the nucleus of pro-US and pro-Israeli states.
Nader is reported to have told the leaders: “If you agree to this, I will lobby for this in Washington,” two sources with knowledge of the meeting told MEE. Those who attended liked the idea.”